The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager, Airwave and cloud-based Central.
HPE Aruba 2530-8G-PoE+ - Switch - managed - 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable - PoE+ (67 W) (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 8 ports - managed
- Desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable 1U
- 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
Power Over Ethernet (PoE):
- Throughput: up to 14.8 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 20 Gbps
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SSH-2, CLI
- RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), port mirroring, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, SNTP support, sFlow, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), STP Root Guard, LLDP support, Class of Service (CoS), Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az
- 8 x 1000Base-T 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 - RJ-45 PoE+
- 2 x 1000Base-T SFP (mini-GBIC) - RJ-45
- 2 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 - SFP
- 1 x console RJ-45 management
- 1 x USB Type B management
Power Consumption Operational:
- FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 60825, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - advance parts replacement - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Storage:
- 15 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support. Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24, and 48 port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+ and optional 10GbE uplinks. Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode. Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
- Security and Quality of Service
The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC Authentication, 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication. Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS. Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP). Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
- Simple Deployment and Management
The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports. Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models. Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options. TR-069 delivers zero touch deployment for devices with dynamic IP addresses and on private networks.
- Single View of the Network
The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management. RMON, and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Access control lists (ACLs): accommodates IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs (IPv6 ACL is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models). Source-port filtering: allows only specified ports to communicate with each other. RADIUS/TACACS+: eases switch management security administration by using a password authentication server. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch. Port security: allows access only to specified MAC addresses, which can be learned or specified by the administrator.
LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): defines a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones. IP multicast (data-driven IGMP): prevents flooding of IP multicast traffic. IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): facilitates easy mapping using network management applications with LLDP automated device discovery protocol. PoE and PoE+ allocations: support multiple method (automatic, IEEE 802.3at dynamic, LLDP-MED fine grain, IEEE 802.3af device class, or user specified) to allocate and manage PoE/PoE+ power for more efficient energy use. Voice VLAN: uses LLDP-MED to automatically configure a VLAN for IP phones.
- Resiliency and high availability
Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections; supports L2, L3, and L4 trunk load-balancing algorithm (L4 trunk load balancing is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models). IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration. IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w.
No Reviews are available at this time