The Aruba 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office networks. These Layer 3 switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. The 2920 supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP and Access OSPF routing, Tunneled node, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, robust QoS and IPv6. It is ready for the software defined network with REST APIs and OpenFlow support. The Aruba 2920 is end of sale.
HPE Aruba 2920-48G-PoE+ 740 W - Switch - L3 - managed - 44 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP - rack-mountable - PoE+ (740 W) (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- 44 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP
Power Over Ethernet (PoE):
- Throughput: 130.9 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- IPv4 routing table entries: 2048
- IPv6 routing table entries: 256
- RIP, RIP-2, static IP routing, MLD
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SMON, SSH, SSH-2, CLI
- RADIUS, PAP, CHAP, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, SNTP support, sFlow, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), PoE+, STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Energy Efficient Ethernet, Class of Service (CoS), Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX
- 48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+
- 4 x SFP
- 1 x management RJ-45
- 1 x management (micro-USB) Type B
- 1 x USB
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x expansion slot
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x Stacking Module slot
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Power Consumption Operational:
- C-Tick, GOST, CISPR 24, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, EN55024, FCC Part 15 B, ICES-003 Class A, RoHS, EN 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, EN 60825-1, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A, EN 55022 Class A
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Storage:
- 15 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Flexible, Scalable and SDN Ready Access Layer Switches
The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office access layer deployments. Cost-effective pay as you grow modular stacking, support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) links and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when needed. Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 and requires no software licensing. Software-defined Network (SDN) enabled with OpenFlow support for your network.
- High Performance and Power at the Edge
The HP 2920 Switch Series is designed with a powerful HP Networking ASIC, providing low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption so the network can support the media-rich, bandwidth intensive applications your business depends on. Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your network application requirements. With up to 740W of internal PoE+ power, the 2920 Switch Series can easily scale to 1440 Watts with a simple connection to an external power supply (EPS) or redundant power supply (RPS). Plug and play stacking with automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy. Efficient 80plus.org Silver Grade Power Supplies, Energy Efficient Ethernet and LLDP-MED conserve energy resources. Removable power supplies reduce downtime during upgrades and servicing.
- Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely On
The HP 2920 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and help protect your data from both inside and outside attacks. Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication. Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
- Simplify with a Single View of the Network
The HP 2920 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with a consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management. RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events. Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP: automatically prevent flooding of IP multicast traffic. LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): defines a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones. IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): facilitates easy mapping using network management applications with LLDP automated device discovery protocol. PoE and PoE+ allocations: support multiple methods (automatic, IEEE 802.3at dynamic, LLDP-MED fine grain, IEEE 802.3af device class, or user specified) to allocate and manage PoE/PoE+ power for more efficient energy savings.
- Resiliency and high availability
IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w. IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking: support up to 60 static, dynamic, or distributed trunks active across a stack, with each trunk having up to eight links (ports) per static trunk; support trunking across stack members. Ring and chain stacking topology: allows failure of a link or switch in the ring of stacked switches, while the remaining connected switches continue operation.
SNMPv1, v2, and v3: provides complete support of SNMP; provide full support of industry-standard Management Information Base (MIB) plus private extensions; SNMPv3 supports increased security using encryption. Out-of-band Ethernet management port: enables management over a separate physical management network, keeping management traffic segmented from network data traffic.
No Reviews are available at this time