AXIS F34 Surveillance System is a discreet, four-camera surveillance solution ideal for small stores and offices. All the components, from cameras to storage and video management, are fully integrated for optimal installation and use.
AXIS F34 Surveillance System - Video server
- Software, video server, 4 x F1004 Sensor Unit, 4 x F8224 Recessed Mount, 4 x F8214 Dome Accessory, 2 x microSDX Card 64 GB
- C-Tick, CISPR 22 Class B, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN 61000-6-1, FCC Part 15 B, EN 61000-6-2, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60068-2-30, EN50155, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-14, IEC 60068-2-78, AS/NZS, IEC 60068-2-60, EN 50121-4, IEC 62236-4, VCCI Class B, EN 50581, KN24, KCC KN22 Class B
- Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- DDNS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SOCKS, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, UPnP, TLS, IPv4, IPv6, Bonjour, RTCP, SMB, IGMP, SSH, SSL, QOS, CIFS
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), DiffServ support, IP address filtering, 802.1x authentication
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 85% (non-condensing)
- Benefit from the divided camera concept
Axis has separated the IP camera's main unit from the lens and image sensor for several reasons. The thumb-sized lens and mounting accessories allow for discreet installation on surfaces or recessed ceilings. Two different types of mounting accessories are included so you can choose the preferred mounting on site. You can also place the small, lightweight main unit at a convenient location up to 15 m (49 ft.) away from each sensor unit. All four sensor units are powered through the main unit so you do not need separate power sources for them.
- The four eyes of the system
AXIS F1004, which comprises a fixed lens and image sensor, provides a 102º horizontal field of view and supports 720p resolution. Choose between a surface or recessed mounting accessory.
- Innovations that bring savings and efficiency
AXIS Camera Companion is optimized for use with AXIS F34 Surveillance System. The solution includes support for Axis' Zipstream technology and AXIS Video Motion Detection for maximum retention time. By utilizing these two technologies, the two SD cards - with a total of 128 GB storage - support one to two weeks of video storage. AXIS Camera Companion also utilizes Axis Secure Remote Access for encrypted communication when viewing the system remotely. Connecting to remote cameras can be a challenge, especially when the cameras are located behind routers or firewalls. Axis Secure Remote Access significantly simplifies the installation of remote access to surveillance systems. It is automatically configured during installation, and eliminates the need for manual port-forwarding or router configuration.
AXIS Surveillance - Flash memory card (microSDXC to SD adapter included) - 128 GB - UHS-I U1 / Class10 - microSDXC UHS-I - black - for AXIS F101, M3058, P1447, P1455, P3715, P3925, P3935, Q1615, Q1645, Q1647, Q3515, V5925
AXIS Surveillance - Flash memory card (microSDXC to SD adapter included) - 256 GB - Video Class V30 / UHS Class 3 / Class10 - microSDXC - white - for AXIS A8207, M1134, M1135, M1137, P1377, P1378, P1455, P3715, P3925, P3935, Q1615, V5925
AXIS Surveillance - Flash memory card (microSDXC to SD adapter included) - 256 GB - Video Class V30 / UHS Class 3 / Class10 - microSDXC - white (pack of 10) - for AXIS A8207, M1134, M1135, M1137, P1377, P1378, P1455, P3715, P3925, P3935, Q1615, V5925
AXIS - Network cable - M12 (F) to RJ-45 (M) - 1.6 ft - CAT 5e - IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at - outdoor - for AXIS M4206, M5055, P1375, P3717, P3807, P9106, Q1615, Q1785, Q1786, Q3517, Q3527, Q6054
AXIS Midspan - PoE injector - AC 100-240 V - 30 Watt - for AXIS C1410, M3064, M3065, M3066, M3067, M3068, M3075, M3205, P5654, Q1615, Q6075, Q9216
AXIS T8127 60 W Splitter 12/24 V DC - PoE splitter - 54 Watt - for AXIS P1214, P1365, P5514, P5515, P5515 50, P5515 60, Q1635, Q1941, Q6042, Q6045, V5914
No Reviews are available at this time