Samsung's UDE-A Series SMART Signage video walls enable businesses to manage and showcase rich visual content easily and effectively. Optimized for indoor retail, corporate and public applications, Samsung's professional-grade video walls revolutionize the large-scale display viewing experience by delivering compelling content with consistently accurate color and superior picture quality. By combining the benefits of Samsung's professional-grade digital signage with a distraction-free picture, narrow bezel and enhanced display panel technology, Samsung's UDE-A video walls enable seamless delivery of digital content for superior informational and promotional impact.
Samsung UD46E-A - 46" Class LED display - digital signage - 1080p (Full HD) 1920 x 1080 - direct-lit LED
- LED-backlit LCD flat panel display
Power Consumption (On mode):
- DVI, VGA (HD-15), DisplayPort
Video Wall Components Qty:
Motion Enhancement Technology:
LCD Backlight Technology:
- LED backlight - direct-lit LED
Viewing Angle (Vertical):
- Button lock, Image Rotation, Auto Source Switching & Recovery
- Pivot, Multiple Display Control (MDC), digital daisy chain, Advanced Color Management, 10 x10 Daisy-Chain support, d-LED DID, Daisy Chain
- VGA input
- DVI-D input
- DisplayPort input
- 2 x HDMI input
- Audio line-in
- DisplayPort output
- Audio line-out
- DisplayPort cable
- Serial adapter
- Plug and Play, CSA, UL, TUV, C-Tick, BSMI, GOST, DDC-2B, EN55022, NEMKO, NOM, PCBC, SASO, SIQ, EN55024, CISPR 22, CCC, PSB, AS/NZS 3548, IRAM, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, KCC, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, FCC Part 15 B Class A, VCCI V-3, KC, GB 9254-2008, KN22, KN24, K60950-1, GB4943.1-2011, CNS 13438, GB 17625.1-2012, NOM-019-SCFI-1993
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Designed for 24/7 operation
Communicate with customers 24/7 thanks to increased durability and reliability.
- 700nit brightness
700-nit brightness allows you to broadcast vivid, highly legible images and visual messaging in a range of lighting conditions.
- Ultra narrow bezel
The ultra narrow bezel creates a virtually uninterrupted viewing experience to keep audiences focused on content rather than the display itself.
- Advanced factory calibration
Any irregularity in brightness and color accuracy will impact the video wall viewing experience. To eliminate these types of color expression inconsistencies, Samsung's UDE Series video walls feature advanced factory tuning and innovative hardware. After calibration, these displays offer an industry-leading local uniformity of more than 90 percent across a 5x5 grid of each display screen, which translates into uniform color expression across the entire display setup.
- Free color calibration software
Users can manage brightness and color uniformity conveniently with Samsung's powerful free software, Samsung Color Expert. This advanced color management solution ensures superior uniformity and consistency of color expression, making UDE Series video walls ideal for large-scale presentations.
- Superior panel quality
UDE-A's V-PID panel ensures superior display quality by preventing panel blackening even after long periods of use. Additionally, these panels undergo rigorous pre-calibration to guarantee your content is captivating and distraction-free.
- Easy UHD content on large video walls
As the industry's first video wall to be equipped with an integrated DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 and HDMI ports, Samsung UDE-A screens can display Ultra-High Definition (UHD) content across video wall configurations as large as 5x5 without requiring expensive external repeating devices.
- Direct LED (d-LED) BLU (backlight unit) with backlight dimming
Delivers vivid color expression while reducing power consumption.
Samsung STN-W4075E - Stand for LCD / plasma panel - floor-standing - for Samsung DB40, DB48, DB55, DH48, DM40, DM48, DM55, DM65, DM75, ED65, ME55, PE46, UD46, UD55
No Reviews are available at this time