The Aruba 3810 Switch Series provides performance and resiliency for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed 802.11ac devices, this advanced Layer 3 switch delivers a better application experience with low latency, virtualization with resilient stacking technology, and line rate 40GbE for plenty of back haul capacity. The Aruba 3810 is easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central.
HPE Aruba 3810M 16SFP+ 2-slot Switch - Switch - L3 - managed - 16 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable
- Switch - 16 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Latency (1 Gbps): 2.8 µs
- Latency (10 Gbps): 1.8 µs
- Latency (40 Gbps): 1.5 µs
- Throughput (64-byte packet size): up to 285.7 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 480 Gbps
- Switching fabric speed: 508 Gbps
- IPv4 routing table entries: 10000
- IPv6 forwarding table entries: 5000
- OSPF, BGP-4, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, VRRP, OSPFv2, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, RIPng, MLD, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), CIDR
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI, XRMON, SSH 6
- RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Syslog support, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, sFlow, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP), Zero Touch Auto Provisioning, Multiple VLAN Registration Protocol (MVRP), Ingress Layer 2 MAC Access Control Lists (ACLs), Class of Service (CoS), MACsec support, DNS client, layer 4 prioritization, 13.5MB packet buffer
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1AX
- 16 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+
- 1 x serial (console) RJ-45
- 1 x management RJ-45
- 1 x RJ-45
- 1 x micro-USB Type B
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) x Stacking Module slot
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) x expansion slot
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
- FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 60950, EN55022, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC 60950, UL 60950, Laser Class 1, UL 60950-1, EN 60825, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 61000-3-3:2008, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950, VCCI Class A, EN55022:2010, EN55024:2010, IEC 60950-1:2005 Second Edition, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013, EN 62368-1 Second Edition, IEC 60825:2007, EN 60850-1:2007, IEC 60825-1:2007 Class 1, UL 62368-1 Second Edition, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009 Class A
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Storage:
- 15 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Performance and Power for the Mobile-First Campus
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high speed 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow.
HPE Smart Rate ports support multi-gigabit Ethernet speeds (1, 2.5, 5, and 10 gigabit Ethernet) on existing cabling for cost-effective and convenient network upgrades with no rip and replace of cabling.
Delivers consistent wired and wireless user experience by supporting unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and AirWave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba APs for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Rightsizes deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks. Full PoE+ provisioning on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor.
Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, robust QoS and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing. With support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 3810 is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Applications.
- Resiliency and High Availability You Can Depend On
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is designed with a ProVision ASIC designed to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Backplane stacking technology delivers high-performance stacking with up to 336 Gb/s of stacking throughput and increased resiliency. Up to ten Aruba 3810 switches can be stacked in a ring topology or up to five can be stacking in a mesh topology.
Dual hot-swappable power supplies provide power and allow swapping of modules on the fly to reduce impact on the network availability. More performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that best meets requirements of prioritized network applications.
Selectable queue configurations enables increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications.
Uninterrupted switching and routing for improved application experience and enhanced L3 availability. Supports virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP) allowing groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available router environments in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Trusted Security with Unmatched Quality of Service
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series includes robust security and quality of services features to build a mobile campus network that meets corporate policies and compliance requirements.
Flexible traffic controls, such as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, to manage end-to-end application priorities for improved user experience.
Enhanced security and policy-driven application authentication with concurrent 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication modes. Prevent unwanted traffic with advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection.
Powerful multilevel-access security controls, such as role-based management, configurable password complexity, RADIUS/TACACS+, and SSH for improved security and control change management access.
Industry standard MACsec provides switch-to-switch link level security.
- Simplify with Unified Management
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series supports ClearPass Policy Manager to provide unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users. Simplified implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies on the network.
Supports AirWave Network Management software to provide common platform for zero-touch provisioning, management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
RMON, XRMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
No Reviews are available at this time