The UH55F-E SMART Signage video wall display is an excellent choice for designing a video wall. The UH55F-E display has ultra-narrow bezel width. Samsung has put extensive effort in designing and engineering the Extreme narrow bezel to date. With the extremely narrow bezels of the UH55F-E video wall display, the near-seamless picture spreads across multiple displays to captivate and impress customers.
Samsung UH55F-E - 55" Class UHF-E Series LED display - digital signage - 1080p (Full HD) 1920 x 1080 - D-LED Backlight
- LED-backlit LCD flat panel display
Power Consumption Operational:
- DVI, VGA (HD-15), DisplayPort
- Ultra Narrow Bezel Concept
Video Wall Components Qty:
LCD Backlight Technology:
- LED backlight - D-LED Backlight
Viewing Angle (Vertical):
- Button lock, SMART Signage Platform, Advanced Color Management (ACM), Image Rotation, Auto Source Switching & Recovery
- Pivot, Multiple Display Control (MDC), Certified for 24/7 Continuous Operation, d-LED DID, Daisy Chain
- VGA input
- DVI-D input
- DisplayPort input
- 2 x HDMI input
- Audio line-in
- DisplayPort output
- Audio line-out
- Remote control
- Remote control/ambient sensor input
- DisplayPort cable
- Serial cable
- Plug and Play, DDC-2B, EMC, RoHS
Power Consumption Stand by:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site
- Limited warranty - backlight - 3 years
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Deliver a clear image under ambient light with non-glare panels
Combined with a non-glare panel, the UH55F-E display is designed to help businesses create memorable video walls even under ambient light. By evenly spreading any direct light, non-glare panels provide optimum clarity without having to worry about a distracting glare, which is crucial in a well-lit retail shop environment. The UH55F-E display can effectively deliver your content with vibrant, accurate colors to impress your audience.
- Promote products and services using an extraordinary display
With the extreme-narrow bezels of the Samsung UH55F-E SMART Signage video wall display, the store's visual contents can be delivered to customers in a near-seamless picture spread across multiple displays yet minimizing the complexity of setting up a video wall. The stunning video wall configured with the UHF-E model displays is an effective means to impress and captivate.
- The industry's first UHD video wall solution with a focus on maximized ROI and lowered upfront investment costs
Samsung has led the field once again by being the first in the industry able to implement up to 5x5 wall configurations based on daisy chain through the use of DisplayPort (DP) 1.2, as well as HDMI ports. As existing PC-based video walls require high performance graphic cards, UHD splitters and are limited to 2x2 display arrangements, Samsung UH55F-E video wall display can eliminate those needs and greatly reduce costs. Through supporting the latest version of the premier digital video interface of DisplayPort, your content becomes elevated with resolutions that range up to 4k. This efficient arrangement helps to increase efficiency while reducing costs by negating the need to buy extra equipment.
- Realize the full UHD power of video walls through advanced Samsung calibration technology along with superior panel quality
With ease of use in mind, Samsung UH55F-E video wall display offers perfect results by simply setting the mode upon packaging, thanks to optimized calibration during manufacturing that achieves uniform brightness and color across multiple displays. This allows for Samsung's calibration technology and outstanding panel quality to truly let UHD content resonate even better. Samsung Calibration technology helps to yield 90% accuracy of local uniformity throughout all displays. The effects of screen darkening and light leakage are held to a minimum, while increased contrast ratio brings out the true visual impact of your content.
- Take comfort knowing that reliability and durability are core components
Consistently display content in various environments and conditions with rocksolid durability. Samsung video wall panels are heat and dust resistant, and built to withstand weight pressure for a longer display lifespan. In addition, black mura-free panels help to offset backlight non-uniformity, allowing you to maintain superior quality content on your video wall over a long time. Samsung's reputation as a leading display brand with expansive global customer service coverage, an extensive product line-up and a future digital signage roadmap supports the displays' reliability and successful long-term usage.
No Reviews are available at this time