Symantec IT Management Suite powered by Altiris technology enables IT flexibility and user freedom. IT can now securely manage remote users, rapidly deploy and support devices, platforms, and applications while also working smarter with simplified administration and reporting tools.
Symantec IT Management Suite - Initial subscription license (2 years) + Support - 1 device - academic, volume, GOV - 500-999 licenses - Win
- Business applications - inventory systems
- Initial subscription license - 2 years
- Academic, volume, government / 500-999 licenses
- Phone consulting - 2 years
- Web support - 2 years
- New releases update - 2 years
- Cross platform support
It allows organizations to centrally manage Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX and virtual machines.
- Centralized management for greater control
Provides a global view of IT combined with the ability to model organizational responsibilities.
- Standardized systems to drive consistency
Improves service and minimizes installation issues by building out standardized system deployment and migration processes.
- Streamlined software management to simplify compliance
It enables organizations to be more intelligent when it comes to software delivery, software license management, and compliance with software management policies.
- Leveraged asset management to improve service levels
It identifies the impact and risk associated with the change management process to reduce outages.
- Managed change using best practices
Quickly responds to end user needs while proactively heading off problems before they impact the entire organization.
- Understanding what you have and where it is
Gets started on the right path with network discovery and inventory tools that provide real-time access to what's in your environment.
- Optimized client and server software assets
Combines the suites for client, server, and asset management by providing single reporting for all hardware and software inventory including business and contract information.
- Measured and improved IT performance
Easily created advanced analytics and reporting that allow you to explore data and answer standard and ad hoc scenarios.
- Automated IT processes
Defines, designs, and delivers automated IT processes and workflows that drive increased efficiency, increased end user satisfaction and better service levels.
- Enabled end user self-service
Empowers the end user to quickly access IT support and initiate their own service requests, which leads to significant IT efficiency gains.
No Reviews are available at this time