Symantec ServiceDesk is a powerful ITIL-based incident, problem, change, release, and knowledge management tool that improves availability and service levels while reducing costs. Based on best practice processes ServiceDesk is designed for fast implementation, easy integration, drag-and-drop customization and optimization of IT processes to deliver immediate benefits.
Symantec ServiceDesk Analyst - Subscription license (1 year) + Support - 1 additional concurrent user - volume - 2500-4999 licenses - Win
- Business applications - technical support & helpdesk software
- Subscription license - 1 year
- 1 additional concurrent user
- Volume / 2500-4999 licenses
- Phone consulting - 1 year
- Web support - 1 year
- New releases update - 1 year
- A comprehensive and flexible service desk
ServiceDesk includes everything you need for comprehensive management and efficient operation of your organization's service desk. Based on best practice processes ServiceDesk is designed for fast implementation, easy integration with other products, drag-and-drop customization and optimization of IT processes to deliver immediate benefits.
- The Modern Service Desk: advanced integration, process automation, and ITIL support deliver business confidence
Symantec ServiceDesk ushers in the generation of service desk allowing customers to move from a traditional and reactive ticketing system to a broader process-based model. It is a powerful ITIL-based incident, problem, change, release, and knowledge management tool. The solution provides a single point of contact and facilitates rapid restoration of normal operational service with minimal business impact and also within agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
No Reviews are available at this time