With Samsung ProXpress M4020ND, businesses can stay productive without negatively impacting their budgets. ProXpress M4020ND is easy to use, offers reliable quality and security, and helps companies cut costs.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020ND - Printer - monochrome - Duplex - laser - A4/Legal - 1200 x 1200 dpi - up to 42 ppm - capacity: 300 sheets - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 host
- Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- English, French, Spanish / Canada, Mexico, United States, Latin America (excluding Argentina, Brazil, Chile)
- Up to 40 ppm - black (ISO) - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 42 ppm - black (ISO) - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Up to 18 ipm - duplex - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 19 ipm - duplex - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Status LCD, numeric key pad
- USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 host
Image Enhancement Technology:
- Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP)
First Print Out Time B/W:
- PCL 5, PostScript 3, PCL 6, SPL (Samsung Printer Language), PDF 1.7
- 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Envelopes, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, card stock, preprinted paper, archive paper
Max Media Size:
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), Folio (8.5 in x 13 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in), 3 in x 5 in, 3 in x 5 in, 8.5 in x 14 in, Oficio (8.5 in x 13.5 in)
- US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), International C6 (4.5 in x 6.38 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in), US No 9 (4 in x 9 in)
- Input tray: 1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14.02 in)/A4 (8.27 in x 11.69 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m² - (16 lbs (min) - 43 lbs (max))
- Bypass tray: 1 x automatic - 50 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14.02 in)/A4 (8.27 in x 11.69 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m² - (16 lbs (min) - 43 lbs (max))
- Output tray: 1 - 150 sheets
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Recommended Monthly Volume:
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, IPP, HTTP, SLP
Security Protocols & Features:
- SSL, TLS, IPsec, 802.1x, IP filtering, MAC address filtering
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45
- USB 2.0 host - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 3000 pages
- LED indicator, Samsung Cloud Print, 8 function keys
- UL, CISPR 24, cUL, GS, CISPR 22, Laser Class 1, FCC CFR47 Part 15, GB 9254-2008, ICES-003 issue 5 Class B, EN 62479:2010, LVD 2006/95/EC, 21 CFR 1040.10, IEC 61000-4-4:2004, IEC 61000-4-8:2009, IEC 61000-4-11:2004, 21 CFR 1040.11, GB 17625.1-2012, CoC, IEC 62479:2010, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 Second Edition 2011-12, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013, ANSI C63.4-2009 Class B, IEC60950-1:2005+A1:2009+A2:2013, EN 55032:2012+AC:2013 Class B, IEC/EN 60825-1:2014 Class 1, IEC 61000-4-3:2010, EN 61000-3-2:2014 Class B, EN 61000-3-3:2013 Class B, KN22:2009, KN24:2011-09 Class B, CISPR 22:2009+A1:2010 Class B, EN 55024:2010 Class B, IEC 61000-4-2:2009, IEC 61000-4-5:2006, IEC 61000-4-6:2009
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- UNIX, HP-UX 11.0, SunSoft Solaris x86, IBM AIX 5.2, IBM AIX 5.1, HP-UX 11i v2, HP-UX 11i v1, IBM AIX 5.3, IBM AIX 5.4, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, HP-UX 11i v3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, IBM AIX 6.1, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), SunSoft Solaris SPARC Platform Edition 9, SunSoft Solaris SPARC Platform Edition 10, Red Hat Fedora 15, openSUSE 11.4, IBM AIX 7.1, Red Hat Fedora 16, Ubuntu 11.04, Ubuntu 11.10, Ubuntu 12.04, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, openSUSE 12.2, openSUSE 12.1, SunSoft Solaris SPARC Platform Edition 11, Red Hat Fedora 17, Ubuntu 12.10, Red Hat Fedora 18, openSUSE 12.3, Linux Mint 13, Ubuntu 13.04, Ubuntu 13.10, Ubuntu 14.04, Red Hat Fedora 19, Debian Linux 6.0, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Ubuntu 15.04, Ubuntu 15.10, Linux Mint 14, Linux Mint 15, Debian Linux 7.0, openSUSE 13.1, Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Red Hat Fedora 20, Linux Mint 16, Linux Mint 17, Ubuntu 14.10, Red Hat Fedora 21, openSUSE 13.2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Apple MacOS X 10.5 - 10.11, Debian GNU/Linux 8.0, Red Hat Fedora 22
System Requirements Details:
- Windows XP or later - 933 MHz - RAM 128 MB - HD 1.5 GB
- MacOS X 10.5 or later - RAM 1 GB - HD 1 GB
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 80% (non-condensing)
Sound Emission (Operating):
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- High speed printing
Robust ProXpress M4020ND features print speeds of up to 40 ppm, powered by a Cortex -A5 core processor and up to 256 MB of memory. High speed and performance enable businesses to accelerate document and image processing for increased efficiency.
- High-quality print output
ReCP technology improves readability of printed documents by enhancing thin lines and sharpening the edges of negative text. The ProXpress M4020ND delivers sharp, solid prints with effective output print resolutions of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
- Additional printing choices for professional documents
The printer's multipurpose tray supports media of up to 220 g/m2 in weight, which offers more printing choices for professional documents. Numerous labels, cards and envelopes can be printed using the multipurpose tray with ease.
- One-touch Eco button
Businesses can lower toner and paper usage with the one-touch Eco button. The one-touch Eco button automatically activates 2-up printing and duplex printing. Users can also choose the option to skip blank pages in the Toner Saving mode.
- Easy Eco Driver
Easy Eco Driver software can save on toner and reduces energy consumption. Users can further save toner by removing images and text using Toner Saving mode.
- Central print usage control to save more resources
Central print usage control, activated through the SyncThru Admin job accounting feature, enables managers to assign users to specific printers. Users can also be assigned quotas for the number of pages or copies they can make per printer.
- More laser toner cartridge options, more choices for cost reduction
Toner cartridge options include standard yield cartridges with a yield of 3,000 standard pages and ultra-high-yield cartridges that can yield 15,000 standard pages. An integrated toner system contains both the imaging unit and toner cartridge.
- Built-in duplex printing
ProXpress M4020ND provides professional two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets with ease, which can also help save money and reduce paper use.
- Enterprise-level document security
ProXpress M4020ND offers greater control of user, document and network access with Samsung SyncThru Admin at the enterprise security level.
No Reviews are available at this time