The AirLink MG90 is a high-performance LTE-Advanced vehicle networking platform, purpose-built to provide secure, always-on connectivity for mission-critical applications in public safety, transit and field services. With extensible multi-network connectivity, the MG90 offers dual LTE-Advanced with Gigabit Wi-Fi WAN and Gigabit Ethernet, with extensions to land mobile radio (LMR) and satellite systems. The MG90 dynamically selects the optimal available network, based on user-customized scoring systems, using its intelligent policy defined link management, and is able to effortlessly switch between WAN connections to provide uninterrupted communications and prevent downtime, performance issues or dead zones. Together with the AirLink connection manager (ACM), the MG90 consolidates the security for all connected technologies in the vehicle area network (VAN), vastly simplifying deployment and enabling the enterprise to retain management control over network access and connected mobile assets.
Sierra Wireless AirLink MG90 - Wireless router - WWAN - 5-port switch - GigE, digital input/output, analog input - Bluetooth, 802.11b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
- Wireless router - 5-port switch (integrated)
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, digital input/output, analog input
Network / Transport Protocol:
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP
- Triple DES, MD5, IKE, DH, SHA-1, WPA2, 128-bit AES, 256-bit AES, WPA2-Enterprise, IKEv2, 256-bit SHA-2, 512-bit SHA-2
- Firewall protection, NAT support, load balancing, MAC address filtering, Quality of Service (QoS), Dead Peer Detection (DPD), RADIUS support, DHCP server, 3T3R MIMO technology, VPN Server, integrated accelerometer
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, UL 60950, IC, FCC, R&TTE, FIPS 140-2, MIL-STD 810G, IP64, WEEE, E Mark, REACH, PTCRB, GCF, RoHS2, IECEE CB, SAE J1455
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- HSPA+, LTE, LTE Advanced, FirstNet Band 14
- LAN: 5 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Antenna: 7 x RP-SMA
- USB 3.0: 2 x 9 pin USB Type A
- Serial: 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- Antenna: 5 x SMA
- 1 x auxiliary - RJ-45
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Extensive multi-network connectivity
Built for first responders and in-field personnel, the AirLink MG90 offers fast downlink speed over LTE Advanced, dual radio, dual concurrent 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and 5-port Gigabit Ethernet. The AirLink MG90 can host multiple clients at any one time, and concurrently connect multiple mission-critical applications in and around the vehicle, including laptops, MVRs and tablets, in addition to providing live video streaming, and rapid secure access to remote databases.
- Purpose-built vehicle-ready design
Purpose built for vehicle-power environments, the AirLink MG90 does not require any external power conditioning, is optimized to survive extreme transient surges, and maintains continuous power through low cold cranking.
- Connected vehicle awareness
Offering built-in vehicle-ready I/O, Bluetooth and vehicle telemetry interface, the MG90 enables remote monitoring of auxiliary devices, such as light bars, sirens and gun racks, and can collect OBD-II vehicle telemetry data for engine diagnostic and performance data to monitor vehicle health.
- Policy-defined link management
With its built-in policy engine, the MG90 dynamically selects the optimal available network, based on a customized user-defined scoring system, including variables, such as time, location and vehicle speed. Utilizing traffic segmentation and quality of service (QoS) rules, the MG90 reserves bandwidth for mission-critical applications, to ensure they maintain priority.
- Mobile multi-network security
Together with the AirLink connection manager (ACM) - an advanced mobile-optimized VPN server - the MG90 provides secure data connections and retains a static IP address across multiple WAN networks, without interruption or rebuilding VPN tunnels, and consolidates the security for all connected technologies in the vehicle area network (VAN) into a single, centralized platform. This vastly simplifies deployment and enables the enterprise to retain management control over network access and connected mobile assets.
- Network insight and control
Coupled with the AirLink mobility manager (AMM), the MG90 supports an end-to-end network management solution to enable simplified, remote and real-time mass configuration, control and troubleshooting of all routers, connected mobile assets and mission-critical applications.
No Reviews are available at this time