It is more important than ever to give workers the right mobility tools. They need a reliable way to capture, extract, and analyze data about your customers, assets, and new revenue-generating opportunities, especially when away from their desks. Whether your business is public safety, utilities, or manufacturing, the XSlate L10 rugged tablet computer will enable you to drive greater business efficiency among your mobile workforce, for a much longer period of time than competing mobile devices.
Xplore XSlate L10 - Rugged - tablet - Core i5 8350U / 1.7 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 16 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD - 10.1" touchscreen 1920 x 1200 - UHD Graphics 620 - 802.11ac, Bluetooth
- Tablet - no keyboard - rugged
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Intel Core i5 (8th Gen) 8350U / 1.7 GHz
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology, Intel vPro Technology
- Yes (10-point multi-touch)
- View Anywhere, Corning Gorilla glass 3, glove touch mode, wet touch mode, Wide Viewing Angle, night vision mode
- 13 Megapixel (rear), 2 Megapixel (front)
- Speaker, array microphone
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- USB 3.0
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Pen and Touch Enabled BIOS Setup, Know Your Tablet
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, splash-resistant, shock-resistant, drop-resistant, capacitive touch screen, UEFI BIOS, vibration
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, MIL-STD 810G, IP65, EN 62311, NMX -1-122-NYCE-2006, FCC OET Bulletin 65c, EN 62209-2, CID2, WEEE 2012/19/EU, NOM-019, IEC 60529, RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU), EN 55032 Class B, Directive 2014/35/EU, RSS-102 Issue 5, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, EN 62623:2013, Directive 2013/56/EU, EN 62368-1 Second Edition, UL 62368-1 Second Edition, EN 301 489-17, ACPI 6.2, EN 301 489-24
- 11.1 in x 7.7 in x 0.9 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- Very well-connected
MIMO WWAN / MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas improve throughput in vehicles. Intel Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, 4G LTE wireless technologies combine to keep signals strong in both dense and remote locations worldwide, no matter the type of network or device with which you need to connect.
- Far stronger than its sleek exterior may appear
This aesthetically-appealing slate tablet features rubber corner bumpers and a lightweight magnesium frame that is stronger than steel, lighter than aluminum, and won't twist. This IP65 waterproof and dustproof tablet is also safe to use in Hazardous Locations and proven through testing - beyond standard MIL-STD-810G specs - to survive frequent exposure to vibrations, shocks, dust, liquids, humidity, and extreme temperatures.
- Easy to use while sitting or standing
This lightweight tablet is easy to carry in hand for long periods of time for those who walk and work. It also transforms into an ideal laptop or desktop computer replacement with the addition of the Companion Keyboard and Kickstand or KickStrap.
- Easy to read inside and outside, day or night
The display comes standard with Gorilla Glass and auto-sensing glove / wet touch technology for uninterrupted use in rain, snow, and even cold storage facilities.
No Reviews are available at this time