This router is a combined wired / wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. TL-WR841N’s exceptional and advanced wireless performance make it ideal for streaming high-definition video, making VoIP calls and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router - Wireless router - 4-port switch - 802.11b/g/n (draft 2.0) - 2.4 GHz
- Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated)
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0)
Network / Transport Protocol:
- AES, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Firewall protection, DMZ port, dynamic IP address assignment, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), dynamic DNS server, MAC address filtering, VPN passthrough, URL filtering, IP address filtering, MIMO technology, virtual server support, DHCP server
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), UPnP
Line Coding Format:
- DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64 QAM, 16 QAM, OFDM
- LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Better wireless performance
This router shows excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection! Which also means, the router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth-intensive application including VoIP, streaming of high-quality content or online gaming, without the lag.
- Connection encryption
The encryption ensures your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
- WPS button
Instantly setup Wi-Fi connections simply by pressing the WPS button.
- IP QoS
IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
- Easy setup
The optimized setup wizard will allow you to get online quickly and easily.
No Reviews are available at this time