The Unitrends Recovery-Series family of rackmount appliances include backup, archiving, and disaster recovery. Available from 4 to 97 terabytes (TBs) of capacity, so you can optimize protection for your environment as well as your budget. The hardest-working appliance in your rack. All-in-one backup appliances include powerful capabilities like deduplication and inflight encryption–features that cost extra with our competitors. Unified Data Protection™ meansagent and/or agentless backup, plus image and/or file restores. And no one does Instant Recovery like Unitrends.
What puts Unitrends ahead of the pack? How about:
- Cloud–ready Appliances. Supports replication to a private cloud or to Unitrends No Limits Cloud™.
- Unified Data Protection™. Protects your physical and virtual environment.
- Heterogeneous Support. Protects over 100 versions of servers, storage, operating systems, hypervisors, and applications.
- Simply Scalable™ Architecture. Monitoring and management of physical and virtual appliances from a single pane of glass.
- Instant Recovery. Meet your recovery time objectives (RTO) and recover servers in minutes. Instant granular file-level recovery, too.
- Point–in–Time Protection. Backup as often as once every 60 seconds. Improve your recovery point objectives (RPOs) with Incremental Forever.
- Bare Metal Restore Technology. Similar and dissimilar, physical and virtual.
- No Limits Licensing. No per–anything fees. Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry.
- Easy–to–use Interface. Intuitive, drag–and–drop.
- Customer–Obsessed Service. Regionally based support. Customer satisfaction rate of 98%.
What is RXDA? Unitrends RXDA imitates the tape backup process and then goes one better: By combining tape with removable disk extendable technology, you get the performance of disk-to-disk backup with the flexibility of removable media, in the form of high performance, fast-capacity hard drives in a four-bay, rack-mounted unit. Using this disk-to-disk replication approach, you can produce multiple copies of your data for multi-site data protection and low-cost disaster recovery. The RXDA is suitable for small, mid-sized, and large enterprise businesses.
The RXDA uses a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) to make storage and recovery simple. Using the management interface of your Unitrends Recovery-Series appliance or Unitrends Enterprise Backup virtual appliance, you can restore single files or entire removable disk drives.
No Limits Appliances meet No Limits Cloud™.
Replicate your entire
on-premise appliance to the cloud for one low price, without crippling your network.
Be prepared for when disaster strikes. Extend your backup strategy to a full disaster recovery plan in the cloud.
Slash your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Streamline your DR practices and simplify your infrastructure with backup in the cloud.
No need for secondary
off-site servers or tape.
Take control of your budget. Get the most for your IT dollar with No Limits Cloud, or choose metered plans if you want to pay per 250 GB increment on an annual term.
How Unitrends Cloud services make your life easier:
- Redundant cloud storage ensures availability of your data.
- Retention options so you can satisfy internal policies and industry regulations.
- Advanced WAN Optimization (WO) and in-flight deduplication means that your data transfers to the cloud faster, with less drag on your network.
- Configurable security options with AES-256 encryption capabilities for data in-flight and at-rest.
- Optional seeding available to quickly establish the initial data set in the cloud.
- Hosting in secure SSAE 16 certified data centers for your peace of mind.
- One, three, and five year service terms available.