Howard Technology Solutions, a division of Howard Industries, Inc. (“Howard”) warrants to the original purchaser that its Kiosks will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship under normal use and service (“Limited Warranty”) for the specific warranty period purchased beginning on the date of delivery (“Warranty Period”). Howard will, during the Warranty Period, restore the Kiosk to good working order by repairing defective parts, components, and/or hardware (collectively, “Parts”) or, at Howard’s election, by replacing defective Parts with new, serviceable and/or comparable used Parts. Replacement Parts required to correct any covered defects during the Warranty Period will be supplied at no charge and will be supported by phone consultation with Howard technical support representatives.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
- Products located and/or operated outside the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii
- Products purchased from anyone other than Howard or an authorized reseller/agent of Howard
- Accessories or peripherals or other parts not sold as part of a Howard-branded system
- Materials provided by the customer for inclusion in or on the Kiosk
- User-installed hardware and software products
- Routine cleaning
- Cosmetic and mechanical wear
- Damage caused by teh following
- Misuse, abuse, neglect, modifications, improper operating environment, failure to perform routine maintenance or tampering with installed compents, Acts of God, fire, vandalism, civil disturbances, or war
- Failure to follow product instructions and/or guidelines
- Failure to perform preventive maintenance
- External electrical power problems
- Use outside of the parameters for which the product was designed
- Parts installed in or on the product which were not approved by Howard
- Repairs or replacements performed by anyone other than Howard personnel or a Howard authorized service partner
- Other external causes
To obtain services under this Limited Warranty, Howard technical support must be contacted within the Warranty Period. Howard's toll-free technical support services are available at 888-323-3151, seven (7) days a week, 24 hours a day, excluding holidays as published on www.Howard.com. Technical support personnel at Howard’s help desk will work to resolve issues in a professional and timely manner; however, reasonable assistance must be provided by the customer to facilitate and receive support services. It is the responsibility of the customer requesting services to gain access to the Part(s) in question, to contact the Howard help desk and to perform any basic troubleshooting procedures which may be directed telephonically by a Howard technical support representative. In the event that Howard technical support is unable to return a product to proper working order, Howard may authorize the replacement of the defective Part(s), with PRODUCT REPLACEMENT CONSIDERED AN OPTION OF LAST RESORT. The determination of the repair or replacement method utilized will be in the discretion of Howard. Howard will be the sole owner of all replaced Parts or products. The repair or replacement of Parts or products will not extend or modify this Limited Warranty. Replaced parts and products must be returned to Howard. The customer will be billed for the total cost of any replaced parts and/or product not returned. In the event that a replaced Part or product is found not to be defective, the customer will be responsible for all applicable shipping and service charges.
This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF, AND HOWARD HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
HOWARD’S ENTIRE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO RESTORATION OF THE KIOSK TO GOOD WORKING ORDER BY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PARTS OR, IF ALL REASONABLE ATTEMPTS TO RESTORE THE KIOSK HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED, THEN, AT HOWARD’S ELECTION, EITHER REPLACEMENT OF THE KIOSK OR A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE (LESS ANY APPLICABLE TAXES, CHARGES OR OTHER FEES). HOWARD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSSES IN PROFITS, LOSSES IN REVENUE, LOSSES IN SAVINGS, LOSSES OF DATA, DOWNTIME, COSTS OF CAPITAL, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT (TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT), COSTS OF TIME, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY.