Kubi Swift is a significant part of Howard Medicals virtual care product line. Our non-powered Kubi swift cart combines two lightweight devices into a mobile teleconsult platform. The Kubi neck enables the physician to interact with patients during a teleconsult video call. It offers a full 300° of pan and 90° of tilt. This unique technology is perfect for acute care teleconsults and long term care facility doctors on call. The Kubi can be controlled remotely when combined with a software application. The combined technology saves the doctor and patient time and money, increasing the level of care your facility has to offer.
- Cart Footprint (20"W X 20" D)
- Sit/Stand Work Surface with assisted Lift Height Adjustment (29.5" to 41")
- VESA LCD Monitor Mount (Tilt, Swivel, and Rotation)
- Work Surface (19.7" W x 17” D)
- (4) 4” Dual Wheel Premium Casters (2 Front Casters Lockable)
Included Standard Features:
- Small lightweight cart with a simple streamlined design
- Spacious work surface with integrated push handles
- laptop, or tablet mounts available
- Cable management under flip up work surface
- Lift assist button
This durable basket saves you time by keeping all your support materials within easy reach.
No Reviews are available at this time