Tight on space? That doesn't mean you need to sacrifice comfort while you chart! The Condor IT Station is uniquely designed for total convenience. It offers a range of ergonomic features that improve productivity and ease workflows, from cable management and a sealed keyboard tray for infection control to articulating arms that allow caregivers to chart while maintaining eye contact with patients. And because we all have different working height-requirements, the Condor IT Station has an overall height adjustment range that accommodates users of any height and includes sit-to-stand capability. When not in use, the Condor folds back easily to within 10’ from the wall, making it ideal for hallways, patient rooms, and anywhere space is limited. In addition, you can count on Howard Medical 24/7 for unparalleled service and support as long as you own your Condor IT Station.
- 17" overall vertical adjustment range
- Adjusts from sitting to standing in one smooth motion
- 6.5" Independent LCD Height Adjustment
- Tilt/swivel with portrait or landscape display adjustment
- 75mm/100mm VESA mounting options
- Standard flip down work surface with keyboard light and magnetic dry erase surface
- Independent Swivel Points for monitor and keyboard
- Negative tilt keyboard adjustment with sliding mouse tray
- Intelligent cable management systems
- Ships assembled
- Durable aluminum construction
- Antimicrobial Surfaces
- Easy-grab handle
Hospital grade, 4 power outlets. 120 VAC, 60Hz.
Holds most power adapters for PCs, patient monitors and LCDs.
Easy way to hide wires. Available in patterns and colors to match any decor.
Bar Code Scanner Holder
Universal Bar Code Scanner Holder.
Ergonomic handles can be added to any Amico LCD mount. Knuckle guard protects walls and user's hands.
Ideal for Managing Wires and Cords.
White wire basket.
10" W x 10" D x 4" H,
10" W x 6" D x 9" H,
13" W x 9" D x 7" H
Blood Pressure Cuff Basket
13" W x 9" D x 7" H
1.5" x 3", 3" x 4.5", 4.5" x 7", 7" x 9.5"
Tangent Rugged Mini mount.
No Reviews are available at this time