The Ruckus ICX 6000 switches provide enterprise-class stackable LAN switching solutions to meet growing demands of campus networks. The compact models operate in fanless mode for deployments outside the wiring closet.
Ruckus ICX 6610-24 - Switch - L3 - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 8 x SFP+ - front to back airflow - desktop, rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Front to back airflow desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- 24 x 10/100/1000 + 8 x SFP+
- Switching capacity: 528 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 396 Mbps
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
- Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 254
- Static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, CLI
- RADIUS, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, High Availability, SNTP support, Link Fault Signaling (LFS), Metro Ring Protocol (MRP) support, sFlow, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree (PVST), Remote Fault Notification (RFN), Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Virtual Switch Redundancy Protocol (VSRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support, DHCP server, MLD snooping, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST), Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3ba
- 24 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x console - RJ-45 management
- 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 management
- 8 x SFP/SFP+
- Network stack device: 4 x QSFP
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Power Redundancy Scheme:
- 1+1 (with optional power supply)
Power Consumption Operational:
- 1 x stacking cable - 3.3 ft
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Built for the most demanding campus network environments
Brocade stacking technology makes it possible to stack up to eight Brocade ICX 6610 Switches into a single logical chassis switch, providing simple and robust expandability for future growth at the network edge or aggregation layer. Also, this stacked virtual switch has only a single IP address to simplify management, and offers transparent forwarding across a pool of up to 384 1 GbE and 64 10 GbE ports.
- Built to power next-generation edge devices
The Brocade ICX 6610 can deliver both power and data across network connections, providing a single-cable solution for the latest edge devices. Brocade ICX 6610 Switches are compatible with industry-standard VoIP equipment as well as legacy IP phones. In addition, they support the Power over Ethernet (PoE+) standard (802.3at) to provide up to 30 watts of power to each device. This high-powered solution simplifies wiring for next-generation edge devices, such as video conferencing and Voice over IP (VoIP) phones, pan/tilt surveillance cameras, and 802.11n wireless Access Points (APs). The PoE capability reduces the number of power receptacles and power adapters while increasing reliability and wiring flexibility.
- Plug-and-Play operations for powered devices
The Brocade ICX 6610 supports the IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and ANSI TIA 1057 Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED) standards that enable organizations to deploy interoperable multivendor solutions for UC. Configuring IP endpoints such as VoIP phones can be a complex task, requiring manual and time-consuming configuration. LLDP and LLDP-MED address this challenge by providing a standard, open method for configuring, discovering, and managing network infrastructure. The LLDP protocols also help reduce operational costs by simplifying and automating network operations. For example, LLDP-MED provides an open protocol for configuring Quality of Service (QoS), security policies, Virtual LAN (VLAN) assignments, PoE power levels, and service priorities.
- Full Layer 3 capabilities
Brocade ICX 6610 Switches also offer powerful IPv4 and IPv6 Layer 3 switching capabilities. Organizations can use premium Layer 3 features - such as IPv4/IPv6 OSPF and RIP routing, policy-based routing, VRRP, and Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM) - to reduce complexity and enhance the reliability of large enterprise networks by bringing Layer 3 capabilities to the network edge and/or aggregation layer. Advanced Layer 3 capabilities include BGP routing, enabling remote offices to connect Brocade ICX 6610 Switches to service provider networks. Premium and Advanced routing capabilities can be added to any Brocade ICX 6610 Switch model through software key-based activation.
- Simplified, secure standards-based management and monitoring
The Brocade ICX 6610 provides simplified, standards-based management capabilities that help organizations reduce administrative time and effort while securing their networks.
- sFlow-based "always-on" network monitoring
sFlow is a modern, standards-based network export protocol that addresses many of the challenges that network managers face today. By embedding sFlow into the Brocade ICX 6610, Brocade delivers an "always-on" technology that operates with wire-speed performance. sFlow dramatically reduces implementation costs compared to traditional network monitoring solutions that rely on mirrored ports, probes, and line-tap technologies. Moreover, sFlow gives organizations full, enterprise-wide monitoring capability for every port in the network.
- Simplified deployment with auto-configuration
The Brocade ICX 6610 supports auto-configuration, simplifying deployment with a truly plug-and-play experience. Organizations can use this feature to automate IP address and feature configuration of the switches without requiring a highly trained network engineer onsite. When the switches power up, they automatically receive an IP address and configuration from DHCP and Trivial File Transport Protocol (TFTP) servers. At this time, the switches can also automatically receive a software update to be at the same code revision as currently installed switches.
- Open-standards management
The Brocade ICX 6610 includes an industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI) and supports Secure Shell (SSHv2), Secure Copy (SCP), and SNMPv3 to restrict and encrypt management communications to the system. In addition, support for Terminal Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS/TACACS+) and RADIUS authentication helps ensure secure operator access.
Ruckus - Power cable - BS 1363 (M) to power IEC 60320 C13 - 250 V - 13 A - 8 ft - United Kingdom - for ICX 6430, 6450, 6610, 6650, 7150, 7250, 7450, 7550, 7650, 7750, 7850