The ICX 6430 switches provide enterprise-class stackable LAN switching solutions to meet the growing demands of campus networks. Designed for small to medium-size enterprises, branch offices, and distributed campuses, these intelligent, scalable edge switches deliver enterprise-class functionality at an affordable cost - without compromising performance and reliability.
Ruckus ICX 6430-48 - Switch - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 - desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 48 ports - managed - stackable
- Desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable 1U
- Switching capacity: 104 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 77 Mbps
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
- Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 32
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, CLI
- RADIUS, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Flow control, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, DoS attack prevention, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, MAC address filtering, High Availability, Link Fault Signaling (LFS), Metro Ring Protocol (MRP) support, sFlow, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree (PVST), Virtual Switch Redundancy Protocol (VSRP) support, VLAN Stacking, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support, DHCP server, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), LLDP support, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
- 48 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x console - RJ-45 management
- 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 management
- Network stack device: 4 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- EN 61000-3-2, ICES-003, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN 61000-6-1, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, WEEE, RoHS, EN 61000-6-3, EN 60825-1, FCC Part 15 B Class A, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 60825-2, EN 300 386
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Built for maximum cost-efficiency and investment protection
With Brocade ICX switches, organizations can buy only what they need today and easily scale user ports and services as their network requirements evolve. Brocade offers maximum investment protection through flexible software licensing options that bring advanced services and performance to lower-cost ports.
- Automated deployment and management
Brocade ICX switches help simplify network deployment and management by enabling auto-discovery of new Brocade ICX switches within the stack. IT organizations can auto-configure switches using pre-set instructions on the network. To further simplify management, these stacked switches collectively utilize only a single IP address and offer transparent forwarding across the stack.
- High availability and resiliency
Brocade Ethernet switch stacking technology helps IT organizations meet growing user demands by delivering high availability through real-time state synchronization across the stack and instantaneous hitless failover support. In addition, organizations can use hot-insertion and removal of stack members to avoid interrupting network service when adding or replacing a switch.