The Intermec SG20 is an affordable, high-performance handheld scanner available in a range of models suited to the demands of general purpose countertop scanning.
Intermec SG20T General Duty Imager - Barcode scanner - handheld - 2D imager - keyboard wedge, RS-232, USB
- Barcode scanner - handheld
- Keyboard wedge, RS-232, USB
- Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 39, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, TLC39, Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, Japanese Post, Codablock F, Dutch Post, Code 93i, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Limited, Swedish Post, Info Mail, Standard 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar Composites, GS1 DataBar Stacked, Codablock A
- 1 x RS-232
- 1 x USB
- 1 x keyboard wedge
- UL, C-Tick, CISPR 22 Class B, EN55022, NOM, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, RoHS, WEEE, ANATEL, IEC 60529 IP30, REACH, CQC
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Reliable, responsive scanning
The checkout process is all about speed and efficiency. The SG20 features the fast bar code reading technology, providing more than 50 times the motion tolerance of typical scanners. This ensures that all common 1D bar codes are scanned easily and consistently so you can serve your customers more quickly.
- Perfectly matched to your needs
You can standardize on a single scanner family across your operation, while providing employees with just the right capabilities they need for their specific tasks.
- Setting a design standard
The stylish design of the SG20 sets it apart from traditional gun-shaped handheld scanners. Careful attention to detail and extensive usability testing have resulted in a scanner that is not only aesthetically pleasing on any countertop, but also optimized for user comfort, with a natural smooth grip and trigger location. The arching profile of the SG20 is perfect for tight spaces and the over-sized multi-color LED provides a bright, visual cue to confirm a successful scan, which can be helpful in noisy environments.
No Reviews are available at this time