PM43c mid-range industrial printer is ideal for a wide range of applications within the distribution center/warehouse and manufacturing environments. The Intermec compact PM43c mid-range industrial label printer delivers fast, drop-in deployment, advanced connectivity and proven reliability to maximize uptime.
Honeywell PM43c - Label printer - thermal transfer - - 203 dpi - up to 708.7 inch/min - USB, LAN, serial (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - thermal transfer - monochrome
- Up to 708.7 inch/min - max speed - 203 dpi
- ZPL, Intermec Printer Language (IPL), Intermec Fingerprint, Intermec Direct Protocol, DSim (Datamax Interpreter), ZSim, Extensible Mark-up Language (XML), DPL
- EAN/JAN, Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 49, ISBT 128, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, Grid Matrix Code
Technology / Form Factor:
- Labels, linerless labels, fanfold paper, tag stock, tickets
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.5 in)
Network / Transport Protocol:
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ICMP/IP, LPR/LPD, SMTP, FTP, BOOTP, DHCP
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- Long door, fixed media hanger, front access door
- FCC Class A certified, UL, C-Tick, cUL, EN55022 Class A, CCC, RoHS
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
PM43c is ready to deliver maximum uptime. Both models are available with either a tamper-proof color touch-screen in 10 languages or a universal icon interface. Reduce your total workforce training and device support needs with immediate notifications via the printer and the elimination of reconfiguration due to UI tampering.
The rugged PM43c incorporates features that increase uptime and reduce maintenance costs. Strong all-metal construction is perfect for harsh industrial environments and the metal media door with innovative latch system ensures media is protected.
PM43c is ready to perform. PM43c is the smart printer around helping to reduce labeling errors and increase process efficiencies. Printer standalone applications, developed through the embedded programming language, directly control other devices such as scanners, scales, keyboards and other peripherals helping you decrease infrastructure costs and complexity.
No Reviews are available at this time