Choose the durable HP 10s+ Scientific Calculator with a user-friendly design, easy-to-read display and a wide range of algebraic, trigonometric, probability and statistics functions for your math and science classes.
HP 10s+ - Scientific calculator - 10 digits + 2 exponents - solar panel, battery - white
- Auto power off, algebraic input mode, 9 memory registers
- Percent, sign change, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Decimal switch, hexadecimal, decimal, Pi, random number, trigonometry, coordinate conversion, factorial, permutation, combination, statistics, fraction from to decimal, standard deviation, linear algebra, internal precision (12 digits), mean, sum, analysis of variance, probability
- LCD - 2 lines x 10 characters - 10 digits + 2 exponents
- Protective cover, batteries
- Built to last
Enjoy a long-lasting calculator with solar power plus a battery backup so you can work in low-light conditions. Help protect your HP 10s+ from bumps and drops with the durable slide-on cover.
- User-friendly design
View expressions and results simultaneously on a 2-line, 10-character display. Work smarter and faster with dedicated keys for common calculations including percentage, pi and sign change. Store and recall important results and data fast with the easy-to-use memory keys. Display decimals between -1 and 1 in your choice of either exponential or decimal format. Ideal for examinations – adjust the number of decimal places displayed with the touch of a button.
- Ideal for Math and Science students
Solve math and science problems quickly and easily using 240 built-in-functions. Power through advanced statistics- find mean, standard deviation, variance and more with editable lists. Calculate common probability functions like permutations, combinations and factorials. Perform decimal and hexadecimal (degree/hour, minutes, seconds) conversions. Convert from decimals to fractions. The HP 10s+ Scientific Calculator is approved for use on most college placement exams.
No Reviews are available at this time