The VC70N0 is the right-sized device for all your material-handling vehicles. Its compact design improves visibility and safety while still providing a large high-resolution display for all the information operators need to improve productivity and task accuracy, in almost any lighting condition. The powerful VC70N0 supports traditional Telnet to modern browser-based graphic-rich applications, covering receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, packing and shipping. You get the flexibility to add the options needed to maximize efficiency - including corded or cordless barcode scanners, keyboards and a variety of voice capabilities.
Zebra VC70N0 - Rugged - vehicle mount computer - OMAP4430 OMAP4430 / 1 GHz - Win Embedded Compact 7 - 512 MB RAM - 2 GB SSD - 10.4" 1024 x 768
- Vehicle mount computer - rugged
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Texas Instruments OMAP4430 OMAP4430 / 1 GHz
LCD Backlight Technology:
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- 2 x serial
- 3 x USB
- CAN bus
- Wavelink Terminal Emulation, RhoMobile Suite, DataWedge, Mobility Services Platform (MSP), AppCenter, SAP ITS-Mobile, Enterprise Mobility Developer's Kit (EMDK)
- Ambient light sensor, motion sensor, humidity
- Temperature sensor, shock absorption
- UL, cUL, EN55022, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, FCC Part 15.247, RSS-210, RoHS, UL 94 V-0, IEC 60950-1, AS/NZS 4268, MIL-STD 810G, WEEE, FCC Part 15.407, IP66, MIL-STD 810G 514.6, MIL-STD 810G 516.6, EN 300 328, IEC 60950-22, EN 301 893, EN 301 489-17
- 8.9 in x 2.4 in x 11.5 in
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Vehicle-mounted mobile computer
Designed for use in extreme warehouse environments, with a dust-and-water-tight IP66 sealing, rugged aluminum construction, freezer rating, sealed connectors and extreme shock and vibration testing.
- Right-sized for all your material handling vehicles
Compact design improves operator visibility and safety while providing a large screen with plenty of room to display information operators need to improve task productivity and accuracy.
- The power you need to support graphics-rich applications
A dual core 1GHz processor, 2GB of Flash memory and a user-accessible SD card slot that supports up to 32GB provide best-in-class performance for demanding applications as well as OS-agnostic applications created with Zebra's RhoMobile Suite.
- High-speed Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
802.11a/b/g/n supports today's fastest available WLAN connections for superior application performance - plus easy integration with practically any WLAN.
No Reviews are available at this time