Unlike other POS devices on the market, the iPOS-G45 is powered by Intel's most powerful CPUs. The advanced 5-wire resistive touch screen technology handles up to 10 million touches. Solid reinforced steel with 60 degrees tilt for maximum stability during touch input.
Cybernet All-in-One PC iPOS-G45 - All-in-one - Celeron G1610T / 2.3 GHz - RAM 4 GB - HDD 250 GB - GMA X4500HD - GigE - WLAN: Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g/n - no OS - monitor: LCD 19" 1600 x 1200 (UXGA)
- Intel Celeron G1610T / 2.3 GHz
Memory Specification Compliance:
Controller Interface Type:
- Intel GMA X4500HD Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0
- Dolby Digital 5.1, High Definition Audio
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) x CPU
- 2 SO-DIMM 204-pin
- 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 x serial
- 1 x DVI-I
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x audio line-in
- 1 x audio line-out
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Plug and Play, FCC Class B certified, UL 60950, RoHS, WEEE
Operating System / Software
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Turbo-charged POS computer
Unlike other POS devices on the market, the iPOS-G45 is powered by Intel's most powerful CPUs.
- Touch screen technology
The advanced 5-wire resistive touch screen technology handles up to 10 million touches.
- Solid steel stand
Solid reinforced steel with 60 degrees tilt for maximum stability during touch input.
- Standard mounting bracket
Use standard VESA brackets to attach the iPOS-G45 to cash drawers or mounting arms.
- Ports Galore
Abundant number of new & legacy ports to support all your POS peripherals such as cash drawers, scanner, scales and printers.
No Reviews are available at this time