The ViewSonic PJD8353s is an interactive and networkable XGA DLP ultra short throw projector for use in small areas with space constraints. With an ultra-short throw lens, the PJD8353s can project image from only 2 feet away. With an optional interactive package, the PJD8353s supports dual interactive pens for collaborative learning and turns any surface into an interactive whiteboard. Built with BrilliantColor technology, this projector produces vibrant colors. Equipped with Crestron LAN controller, the PJD8353s makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. Certified with AMX Device Discovery, the PJD8353s easily integrates into any size campus or enterprise. In addition, the PJD8353s is packed with advanced features including HDMI, two integrated speakers, auto keystone correction, and DynamicEco. The PJD8353s is the perfect projector for small classrooms and meeting rooms.
ViewSonic PJD8353S - DLP projector - 3D - 3000 lumens - XGA (1024 x 768) - 4:3 - ultra short-throw fixed lens
- XGA - XGA (1024 x 768) (native) / 1600 x 1200 (resized)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 3500 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 7000 hour(s) - economic mode
Controls & Adjustments:
- Input select, keystone correction
- 6-segment color wheel, BrilliantColor, DLP 3D Ready, Crestron RoomView, AMX Device Discovery, IR Sensor, DynamicEco Mode
- Ultra short-throw fixed lens
Keystone Correction Type:
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- PAL-B/G, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-I, PAL 60, PAL-D, SECAM L, PAL-H, SECAM K1, SECAM D/K, SECAM B/G, M-NTSC
Analog Video Signal:
- RGB, S-Video, composite video
- VGA, HDMI, component video, composite video, S-Video
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p
- 2 x VGA / component video input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN
- 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 2 x audio line-in - RCA x 2
- 1 x microphone input - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x USB - mini-USB Type B
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), security bar
- UL, TUV, C-Tick, ISO 9001, cUL, GS, NOM, ISO 14001, CB, CCC, EMC, PSB, FCC, IEC 60825-1, FDA, GOST-R, CDRH, KC, TUV Nord
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Operational (Standby):
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Sound Emission (Economic Mode):
- Bright images for classrooms and meeting rooms
Packed with 3000 lumens and a high contrast ratio the PJD8353s is guaranteed to produce bright widescreen images in classrooms and corporate environments.
- Projects large, stunning images in small places
With an ultra-short throw lens, the PJD8353s can project big image from only a 2 feet away - making it perfect for small rooms with space limitations. In addition, blinding lights in front of the presenter, distracting shadows on projected image, or glaring hotspots on the whiteboard, are all eliminated because the projector's light source is closer to the screen.
- Optional dual interactive pens for collaborative learning
With the optional interactive package, the PJD8353s becomes an interactive projector that transforms any surface into an interactive whiteboard. Along with the included LightPen software, the dual interactive pens allow 2 users to simultaneously annotate, write, or draw on the projected image. This feature encourages collaboration and engages the audience.
- Engage the attention of your audience
With the DynamicEco button on the remote control, take command of presentations by dimming the screen brightness. This feature allows presenters to easily shift the audience's focus when the projector is not in use. The projector will also auto activate DynamicEco when idle. When DynamicEco is activated the lamp's power consumption is significantly reduced - a great energy saving design for low total cost of ownership.
- Network monitoring and control
IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. Because the PJD8353s is Crestron and AMX certified, IT admin can control and monitor multiple projectors for any size campus or enterprise.
- 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI
HDMI delivers the highest picture and sound quality without degradation. Equipped with the latest HDMI, ViewSonic's PJD8353s projector can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players - perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled devices such as PCs, laptops, tablets, and media players.
- Reliable picture quality
ViewSonic's DLP projectors provide reliable picture quality you can trust - even after thousands of hours of usage. Built on DLP technology, the ViewSonic PJD8353s projector virtually eliminates image degradation known as "color decay" - a yellow / faded tint that LCD projectors may develop after extended use. Even after years of use, the PJD8353s will still produce stunning, sharp images that last.
No Reviews are available at this time