Cisco Security Manager UCS Server bundle delivers an integrated security management solution for Cisco adaptive security appliances, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), and VPN devices.
Cisco Security Manager UCS Server bundle - Network management device - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Network management device
Processor / Memory / Storage
- 16 GB (256 GB max) DDR3 SDRAM
- HDD hot-swap 500 GB x 3 - SATA 6Gb/s - 2.5" SFF
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Remote Management Protocol:
- Throughput: 5000 events per second
- 8 (total) / 5 (free) x hot-swap SFF - 2.5"
- 2 (total) / 1 (free) x
- 16 (total) / 12 (free) x
- 1 PCI Express 2.0 x8 (half-length)
- 1 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (half-length, full-height)
- 1 x serial
- 1 x VGA
- 2 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 1 x keyboard / video / mouse (KVM)
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
- Cisco Security Manager 4.3 (50 devices)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 90 days
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Ease of procurement
Purchasing a bundle eliminates the delays associated with procuring separate hardware and software components from multiple vendors.
- Decreased complexity
The bundle includes a Cisco UCS server with the operating system and Cisco Security Manager pre-installed, for a comprehensive package that's guaranteed to work together.
- Reduced time to deployment
Bundle components have been pre-tested and are purchased as a single solution, eliminating guesswork and ensuring fast, predictable deployment of network security management at a competitive price.
No Reviews are available at this time