The PB50 four-inch mobile label printer is the perfect complement to Intermec's mobile computers, scanners and media to put your mobile workers in the warehouse fast lane. With the convenience of printing labels, tags and receipts where and when you need to, the PB50 increases productivity for warehouse operations, or wherever you need a combination of wireless communication, ultra-fast print speeds and well-managed battery life in a rugged, wearable design.
Intermec PB50 - Label printer - thermal paper - - 203 dpi - up to 240 inch/min - USB 2.0, serial, Wi-Fi
- Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- Up to 240 inch/min - 203 dpi
- EPSON ESC/P, Intermec Fingerprint, ZSim
- Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, Code 49, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Code 39 Full ASCII, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, EAN-UCC Composite, UK-Plessey, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 128A, Code 39C
Technology / Form Factor:
- Labels, receipt paper, linerless labels, fanfold paper
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.4 in)
- Belt clip, shoulder strap, carrying case, wrist strap, car power adapter, cart mount, vehicle mount, four-bay battery charger
- FCC Class B certified, UL, cUL, EN55024, CISPR 22, EN55022 Class B, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B, IP54, UL60950-1
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Unique design
A unique design that combines a high-voltage battery, patented techniques for power management of the print head, and high speed electronics normally only used in desktop printers enable the PB50 to print the full-width of all pixels simultaneously and achieve "time to first label" in less than half the time of other label printers. Patented power management of the 32.6 watt hours of available power mean the PB50 will not only maintain consistent power to the print head to maintain high quality printing, but also prevent frequent disruptions for battery changes.
- Latest wireless security
The PB50 is supported by Intermec SmartSystems technology, delivering unique remote management capability. This allows managers to view details such as CPU part and serial number, battery voltages, and firmware versions. The user can also remotely update PB50 firmware via the host device.
- Easy to use
The PB50 is also designed for ease of use making loading, charging, printing and diagnostics fast and simple. With straightforward, intuitive status indicators and audio feedback, end-users can be sure that the device has enough media, battery life, and wireless connectivity so they can perform their job efficiently.
No Reviews are available at this time