Organizations depend on applications to support business operations and drive revenue. At the same time, users are demanding more from those applications, including faster load times and access across a wide variety of devices. Poor performance can result in reduced productivity, abandoned shopping carts, and missed recovery point objective and recovery time objective (RPO/RTO) targets. The strategic combination of data center, transport, and application optimizations in BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager (AAM) overcomes WAN latency, maximizes server capacity, and speeds application response times. By offloading your network and servers, BIG-IP AAM decreases the need for additional bandwidth and hardware. Users get fast access to applications - while you gain greater revenue and free up IT resources.
F5 BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager 2200s - Application accelerator - 8 ports - 10 GigE - AC 90 - 240 V - 1U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 90 - 240 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Hardware compression: 4 Gbps
- Throughput: 5 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 4000 transactions per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 425000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 150000 connections per second
- SSL bulk throughput: 4 Gbps
- Dynamic Content Control (DCC), F5 iRules, SSL acceleration, bandwidth control, Forward Error Correction (FEC), F5 iApps, F5 iControl
- 8 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x USB - Type A
- 1 x console
- 1 x failover
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 2 x 10GBase-SR/LR
- FCC Class A certified, EN55022, EN55024, CB, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:1995+A1:2001+A2:2005, EN 300 386
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Improve the end-user experience
Improve your user experience through multiple optimization technologies applied at all layers of the application delivery chain. Whether the application is delivered from the cloud or the local data center to a mobile device or a desktop across LAN, users will spend less time waiting for content and more time using the application.
- Optimize data center efficiency
BIG-IP AAM is an intelligent proxy that can significantly reduce the number of application servers or bandwidth required, so you can consolidate devices and services to deliver optimized applications while reducing costs.
- Streamline application delivery optimization
BIG-IP AAM unifies and extends web performance and WAN optimization with the traffic management technologies on BIG-IP platforms built with F5's unique TMOS architecture. These consolidated services help you optimize any application without needing to modify applications or deploy multiple point solutions. Plus, you reduce hardware costs, rack space, and energy consumption, while streamlining management and personnel resources.
No Reviews are available at this time