Organizations depend on applications to support business operations and drive revenue. At the same time, users are demanding more from those applications, including faster load times and access across a wide variety of devices. Poor performance can result in reduced productivity, abandoned shopping carts, and missed recovery point objective and recovery time objective (RPO/RTO) targets. The strategic combination of data center, transport, and application optimizations in BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager (AAM) overcomes WAN latency, maximizes server capacity, and speeds application response times. By offloading your network and servers, BIG-IP AAM decreases the need for additional bandwidth and hardware. Users get fast access to applications - while you gain greater revenue and free up IT resources.
F5 BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager 7200v - Application accelerator - 4 ports - 10 GigE - AC 90 - 240 V - 2U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 90 - 240 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 1600000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 775000 connections per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 20 Gbps
- Layer 4 throughput: 40 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 25000 transactions per second
- SSL bulk throughput: 18 Gbps
- SYN/DDoS protection: 40000000 cookies per second
- Hardware compression: 18 Gbps
- 2 (total) / 0 (free) x hot-swap
- 4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 1 x failover
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 8 x 10GBase-SR/LR
- FCC Class A certified, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950, CB, EN300-386, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Improve the end-user experience
Improve your user experience through multiple optimization technologies applied at all layers of the application delivery chain. Whether the application is delivered from the cloud or the local data center to a mobile device or a desktop across LAN, users will spend less time waiting for content and more time using the application.
- Optimize data center efficiency
BIG-IP AAM is an intelligent proxy that can significantly reduce the number of application servers or bandwidth required, so you can consolidate devices and services to deliver optimized applications while reducing costs.
- Streamline application delivery optimization
BIG-IP AAM unifies and extends web performance and WAN optimization with the traffic management technologies on BIG-IP platforms built with F5's unique TMOS architecture. These consolidated services help you optimize any application without needing to modify applications or deploy multiple point solutions.
- Symmetric data deduplication
BIG-IP AAM symmetric data deduplication uses pattern matching and byte caching technologies to deduplicate your data and expand overall WAN capacity, so you don't waste bandwidth. It also ensures high-speed application performance and reduces the amount of data transferred over the WAN.
- Forward error correction (FEC)
Forward error correction is a method for controlling errors in transmitted data over high packet loss communication channels. Data is sent in a redundant manner, enabling the receiving end to correct any potential errors or corrupted data without requiring a retransmission.
- HLS delivery optimization
BIG-IP AAM optimizes the delivery of HTTP live streaming (HLS) by caching individual segments with an advanced cache scoring logic and by controlling the bitrate that is made available to end users.
- Dynamic content control
Using dynamic content control capabilities, BIG-IP AAM controls users' browser behavior to improve the end user experience.
- Dynamic data reduction
BIG-IP AAM reduces bandwidth utilization by reducing the amount of data that needs to traverse the WAN or Internet.
No Reviews are available at this time