BIG-IP Application Delivery Networking platforms can manage even the heaviest traffic loads at both layer 4 and layer 7. By merging high performance switching fabric, specialized hardware, and advanced software, F5 provides the flexibility to make in-depth application decisions without introducing bottlenecks. With the high performance you get from BIG-IP platforms, you can consolidate devices - saving management costs, electricity, space, and cooling - and still have room to grow.
F5 BIG-IP Application Delivery Controller 4000s AM - Load balancing device - 8 ports - 10 GigE - AC 90 - 240 V - 1U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 90 - 240 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 425000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 150000 connections per second
- Throughput: 10 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 4500 transactions per second
- SSL bulk throughput: 8 Gbps
- Software compression: 4 Gbps
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 2 x USB - Type A
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 1 x failover
- 8 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x 10GBase-SR/LR
- FCC Class A certified, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, CB, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:1995+A1+A2: 2005
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Consolidate your infrastructure with purpose-built hardware
BIG-IP hardware platforms are designed specifically for application delivery. One device can be configured for server load balancing, global data center load balancing, web application firewall, HTTP acceleration, spam filtering, and WAN optimization.
- Offload application servers
BIG-IP systems feature high-performance SSL and compression hardware as well as advanced connection management to remove processing intensive tasks from application servers and use these resources more efficiently.
- Secure your network
Instantly add a layer of security with BIG-IP systems, providing default denies security and a full packet filter engine that can limit access in a very granular way.
- Reduce your operating costs
Spend less time on configuration, upgrades, and maintenance with the simple-to-manage BIG-IP hardware, featuring out-of-band management, front-panel management, warm upgrades, remote boot, and USB support.
- Maximize uptime
Ensure your critical infrastructure is built on reliable hardware with hot-swappable components, redundant power supplies, redundant fans, compact flash, multi-boot support, and always-on management.
No Reviews are available at this time