The Sound Blaster Audigy Rx is an advanced sound card that represents the perfect upgrade from basic motherboard audio to immersive cinematic surround sound. With its advanced chipset designed to process the legendary EAX reverb engine, you can look forward to experiencing superb 7.1 multi-channel audio. It also features an SNR of 106 dB and the Sound Blaster Audigy Rx Control Panel.
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy RX - Sound card - 24-bit - 192 kHz - 106 dB SNR - 7.1 - PCIe - Creative E-MU
- ASIO 2.0, EAX 4.0, OpenAL
- Record: 24-bit 96 kHz
- Playback: 24-bit 192 kHz stereo - 106 dB
- Playback: 24-bit 96 kHz 7.1 - 106 dB
- 1 x speakers (front surround) - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x speakers (rear/right surround) - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x speakers (center/subwoofer/left surround) - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 2 x microphone - mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x SPDIF output - TOSLINK
Software / System Requirements
- Drivers & Utilities, Creative Wavestudio, Creative Diagnostic, Creative Smart Recorder, Creative Karaoke Player, Creative System Information, Creative Rx Control Panel, Creative EAX Studio
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Windows 8 (32/64 bits)
System Requirements Details:
- Windows XP - Core 2 Duo - 2 GHz - RAM 1 GB - HD 600 MB
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- E-MU chipset for advanced effects processing
Sound Blaster Audigy Rx features the Creative E-MU chipset, which was designed to process the legendary reverb engine EAX (Environmental Audio eXtensions) and deliver amazing cinematic audio playback effects without having to bog down your CPU. This ensures you get great quality effects and audio without affecting your computer's processing power.
- Dual microphone inputs
The sound card has two microphone inputs to allow you to grab a friend to sing simultaneously! Or, use the second input to record the music accompaniment while you sing. The possibilities are endless!
- Super low-latency audio recordings
Enjoy reduced latency with the support of audio stream input/output (ASIO) drivers, making Sound Blaster Audigy RX the perfect solution for high-quality, low-latency audio recordings.
- Control and customize your audio
Sound Blaster Audigy Rx Control Panel is a dedicated PC application that lets you control and customize every aspect of your sound card. You can adjust your creative multi speaker surround (CMSS or CMSS 3D) settings to upmix stereo content to your multi-channel speaker system and add acoustic depth to your multi-channel content. Or, use Mic Monitoring and Stereo Mixing to hear yourself while you record and so that you can hear the effects instantly.
- Premium Sound Blaster quality
Enjoy premium Sound Blaster audio quality over and above basic motherboard audio with a Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) of 106 dB. Plus, Stereo Direct lets you listen to your music pure and unprocessed at the amazing bit rate of 24-bit 192 kHz.
- Dedicated high-quality headphone amp
With the 600-ohm headphone amplifier, the Sound Blaster Audigy Rx is able to drive the most demanding of studio headphones.
- Enjoy cinematic surround sound
The Sound Blaster Audigy Rx also lets you enjoy a truly cinematic experience, supporting up to 7.1 multi-channel speaker output. It gives you an immersive, cinematic audio experience for your movies, games and more!
No Reviews are available at this time