BIG-IP Application Delivery Networking platforms can manage even the heaviest traffic loads at both layer 4 and layer 7. By merging high performance switching fabric, specialized hardware, and advanced software, F5 provides the flexibility to make in-depth application decisions without introducing bottlenecks. With the high performance you get from BIG-IP platforms, you can consolidate devices - saving management costs, electricity, space, and cooling - and still have room to grow.
F5 BIG-IP Application Delivery Controller 7000s AS - Load balancing device - 4 ports - 10 GigE - AC 90 - 240 V - 2U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 90 - 240 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 800000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 390000 connections per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 20 Gbps
- Layer 4 throughput: 40 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 15000 transactions per second
- SSL bulk throughput: 18 Gbps
- SYN/DDoS protection: 20000000 cookies per second
- Software compression: 9 Gbps
- 2 (total) / 0 (free) x hot-swap
- 4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 1 x failover
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 8 x 10GBase-SR/LR
- FCC Class A certified, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950, CB, EN300-386, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Consolidate your infrastructure with purpose-built hardware
BIG-IP hardware platforms are designed specifically for application delivery. One device can be configured for server load balancing, global data center load balancing, web application firewall, HTTP acceleration, spam filtering, and WAN optimization.
- Offload application servers
BIG-IP systems feature high-performance SSL and compression hardware as well as advanced connection management to remove processing intensive tasks from application servers and use these resources more efficiently.
- Secure your network
Instantly add a layer of security with BIG-IP systems, providing default denies security and a full packet filter engine that can limit access in a very granular way.
- Reduce your operating costs
Spend less time on configuration, upgrades, and maintenance with the simple-to-manage BIG-IP hardware, featuring out-of-band management, front-panel management, warm upgrades, remote boot, and USB support.
- Maximize uptime
Ensure your critical infrastructure is built on reliable hardware with hot-swappable components, redundant power supplies, redundant fans, compact flash, multi-boot support, and always-on management.
No Reviews are available at this time