F5 BIG-IP Application Delivery Controller platform can manage even the heaviest traffic loads at both layer 4 and layer 7. By merging high-performance switching fabric, specialized hardware, and advanced software, F5 provides the flexibility to make in-depth application decisions without introducing bottlenecks. With the high performance you get from BIG-IP platforms, you can consolidate devices - saving management costs, electricity, space, and cooling - and still have room to grow.
F5 BIG-IP 7000s DNS - Load balancing device - 4 ports - 10 GigE - AC 90 - 240 V - 2U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 90 - 240 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 800000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 390000 connections per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 20 Gbps
- Layer 4 throughput: 40 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 15000 transactions per second
- SSL bulk throughput: 18 Gbps
- SYN/DDoS protection: 20000000 cookies per second
- Software compression: 9 Gbps
- 2 (total) / 0 (free) x hot-swap
- 4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x console - RJ-45
- 1 x serial - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 8 x 10GBase-SR/LR - SFP+
- FCC Class A certified, CB, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 61000-3-3:2008, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009, EN55022:2010, EN55024:2010, EN 300386, EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011
- Internal power supply - hot-plug
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Consolidate your infrastructure with purpose-built hardware
BIG-IP hardware platforms are designed specifically for application delivery performance and scalability. One device can be configured for server load balancing, global data center load balancing, DNS services, web application firewall, access management, web performance optimization, and WAN optimization.
- Offload application servers
BIG-IP platforms feature high-performance SSL and compression hardware, as well as advanced connection management, so that you can remove processing-intensive tasks from application servers, consolidate devices, and use these resources more efficiently.
- Secure your network
Instantly add layer 3 - 7 protection with ICSA Certified BIG-IP platforms that provide default deny security, a full packet filter engine that limits access in a granular way, and an web application firewall.
- Reduce your operating costs
Spend less time on configuration, upgrades, and maintenance with the simple-to-manage BIG-IP hardware, featuring out-of-band management, front-panel management, remote boot, and USB support. Lower power and cooling costs in your data center with 80 Plus Gold and Platinum certified high-efficiency power supplies.
- Maximize uptime
Ensure your critical infrastructure is built on reliable hardware with hot-swappable components, redundant power supplies, redundant fans, compact flash, multi-boot support, and always-on management. Appliances can be deployed in traditional active/standby configuration or horizontal clusters (active/active) to achieve high availability and application-level failover.
No Reviews are available at this time