F5 BIG-IP Application Delivery Controller (ADC) platforms can manage even the heaviest traffic loads at both layer 4 and layer 7. By merging high-performance switching fabric, specialized hardware, and advanced software, F5 provides the flexibility to make in-depth application decisions without introducing bottlenecks. With the high performance you get from BIG-IP platforms, you can consolidate devices- saving management costs, electricity, space, and cooling - and still have room to grow. BIG-IP ADC appliances can help you simplify your network by offloading servers and consolidaling devices, saving management costs as well as power, space, and cooling in the data center. With the massive performance and scalability of the BIG-IP platform, you can reduce the number of Application Delivery Controllers you need to deliver even the most demanding applications. By offloading computationally intense processes, you can significant / reduce the number of application servers needed.
F5 BIG-IP 10200v DNS - Load balancing device - 16 ports - 10 GigE, 40 Gigabit LAN - AC 90 - 240 V - 2U - rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 90 - 240 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Hardware compression: 24 Gbps
- Layer 7 throughput: 2000000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 1000000 connections per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 80 Gbps
- Layer 7 throughput: 40 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 42000 transactions per second
- SSL bulk throughput: 22 Gbps
- SYN/DDoS protection: 80000000 cookies per second
- 2 (total) / 0 (free) x hot-swap
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x console - RJ-45
- 1 x - RJ-45
- 16 x 10GBase-SR/LR - SFP+
- 2 x 40Gb Ethernet - QSFP+
- FCC Class A certified, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, CB, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 300386, EN55024:2010
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Consolidate your infrastructure with purpose-built hardware
BIG-IP hardware platforms are designed specifically for application delivery performance and scalability. One device can be configured for server load balancing, global data center load balancing, DNS services, web application firewall, access management, web performance optimization, and WAN optimization.
- Offload application servers
BIG-IP platforms feature high-performance SSL and compression hardware, as well as advanced connection management, so that you can remove processing-intensive tasks from application servers, consolidate devices, and use these resources more efficiently.
- Secure your network
Instantly add layer 3-7 protection with ICSA Certified BIG-IP platforms that provide default deny security, a full packet filter engine that limits access in a granular way and an industry- leading web application firewall.
- Reduce your operating costs
Spend less time on configuration, upgrades, and maintenance with the simple-to-manage BIG-IP hardware, featuring out-of-band management, front-panel management, warm upgrades, remote boot, and USB support. Lower power and cooling costs in your data center with 80 Plus Gold and Platinum certified high-efficiency power supplies.
- Maximize uptime
Ensure your critical infrastructure is built on reliable hardware with hot-swappable components, redundant power supplies, redundant fans, compact flash, multi-boot support, and always-on management. Appliances can be deployed in traditional active/standby configuration or horizontal clusters (active/active) to achieve high availability and application-level failover.
- SSL hardware acceleration
Offload costly SSL processing and accelerate key exchange and bulk encryption with best-in-market SSL performance.
- Hardware compression
Cost-effectively offload traffic compression processing from your servers to improve page load times and reduce bandwidth utilization.
- OneConnect connection pooling
You can aggregate millions of TCP requests into hundreds of server-side connections and also increase server capacity and ensure requests are handled efficiently.
- Embedded Packet Velocity Acceleration (ePVA)
It provides specific application delivery optimizations, support for low latency and tunneling protocols, and denial-of-service (Dos) protection. ePVA uses field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology tightly integrated with TMOS and software to deliver.
No Reviews are available at this time