Produce professional-looking documents quickly with the Xerox Phaser 3610 monochrome laser printer. You’ll get best-in-class speed, expanded capabilities and crisp print quality for your busy office.
Xerox Phaser 3610/YDN - Printer - monochrome - Duplex - laser - Legal - 1200 x 1200 dpi - up to 47 ppm - capacity: 700 sheets - Gigabit LAN, USB host
- Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- Up to 47 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Up to 45 ppm - B/W - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 38 ppm - B/W - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Up to 29 ppm - B/W duplex - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Up to 28 ppm - B/W duplex - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 25 ppm - B/W duplex - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
First Print Out Time B/W:
- PCL 5E, PostScript 3, PCL 6, PDF
- 150-sheet multipurpose tray, 550-sheet input tray
- Envelopes, labels, plain paper, heavy-weight paper, thick paper, card stock, light-weight paper
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in)
- 1 x automatic - 150 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 216 g/m²
- 1 x automatic - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 216 g/m²
- 1 x automatic (optional) - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 216 g/m²
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Recommended Monthly Volume:
Remote Management Protocol:
Security Protocols & Features:
- LDAP, Secure Print, SSL, IPsec, 802.1x, IP filtering
- 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x toner cartridge (black)
- EN55022 Class B, EMC, ICES-003 Class A, RoHS, Laser Class 1, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, WEEE, FDA, EN 60825-1, FCC Part 15 B Class A, CDRH, Directive 2004/108/EC, Directive 2006/95/EC, Directive 2002/96/EC, Directive 2011/65/EU
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP SP1, HP-UX 11i v2, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, openSUSE 11.0, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Apple MacOS X 10.5 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Ubuntu, IBM AIX 5, Red Hat Fedora Core 11 - 14
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 70% (non-condensing)
Sound Emission (Operating):
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- Productivity and print quality
With best-in-class speed, print resolution and media capacity, your busy office can deliver professional-looking prints, without waiting.
- Powerful capabilities built for savings
Advanced tools improve security and save paper, power and time.
- Reduce paper usage
You'll dramatically lower your paper usage and related costs thanks to automatic two-sided printing (DN configuration). Plus, N-up printing enables you to print multiple pages on one sheet - a useful option when sharing presentations.
- Increase efficiency
Extra-high capacity toner cartridges allow you spend less time loading supplies and more time getting work done.
- Keep information safe
Secure print keeps your sensitive documents out of the wrong hands by requiring users to enter a personal identification number at the device to print documents.
- Use less power
Unique Xerox EA toner fuses at a much lower temperature, reducing power consumption by up to 20% and CO2 emissions by up to 35%, compared to conventional toner.
- Print when and where you want
With Apple AirPrint, you can print email, and important office documents, directly from your mobile iOS device when connected to your office Wi-Fi network. And when working off-site, you can rely on Xerox PrintBack to print documents back at the office so they are waiting for you when you return.
No Reviews are available at this time