The ViewSonic Pro10100 is a high-brightness installation DLP projector. It boasts 6,000 lumens of brightness, XGA (1024 x 768) native resolution, and is designed for theaters, museums, auditoriums, lecture halls, houses of worship, and other large commercial venues. The Pro10100 comes standard with powered zoom and focus, motorized vertical and horizontal lens shift, network management, and DICOM SIM mode. With dual-layer dust-free filter and advanced heat-dissipation technology, the Pro10100 is designed to support 24/7 continuous use and 360-degree installation. In addition, with its wide range of digital and analog inputs, the Pro10100 is the ideal solution for commercial installations and large venues.
ViewSonic PRO10100 - DLP projector - 6000 lumens - XGA (1024 x 768) - 4:3 - no lens - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- XGA - XGA (1024 x 768) (native) / 1680 x 1050 (resized)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 1500 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 2000 hour(s) - economic mode
- Eco-Mode technology, BrilliantColor, DICOM Simulation Mode, 360° projection
Keystone Correction Type:
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- PAL-B/G, NTSC 4.43, NTSC 3.58, PAL-K, PAL-D, M-NTSC, PAL-L
Analog Video Signal:
- RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video
- VGA, HDMI, component video, composite video, S-Video, RGB
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN
- 1 x component video input - BNC x 5
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x network - RJ-45 (management)
- UL, TUV GS, C-Tick, cUL, CCC, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, REACH, ICES-004, ERP
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Sound Emission (Economic Mode):
- 6,000 lumens of brightness ideal for large venues
ViewSonic's Pro10100 high-brightness professional installation projector is designed for large venues including auditoriums, convention centers, lecture halls, houses of worship and more. Ideal for various commercial applications, the Pro10100 outputs 6,000 lumens of stunning brightness for clear, sharp images even in high ambient light environments.
- DLP technology
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology used in Hollywood. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD-based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the DLP-based projectors from ViewSonic is among the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry.
- BrilliantColor technology
ViewSonic's Pro10100 projector with BrilliantColor technology features multi-color processing to produce stunning, vibrant colors. Unlike other technologies that use just 3 primary colors to produce the image (such as LCD), the Pro10100 uses up to 6 separate colors. The sophisticated multi-segment color wheel enhances yellow color performance, which is essential for accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, the projected images are richer and more vibrant with precise details.
- Motorized vertical and horizontal lens shift
Equipped with a motorized lens shift feature, ViewSonic's Pro10100 projector offers vertical and horizontal adjustments of the projection lens. This feature provides flexible projector placement for challenging installations.
- Powered zoom and focus offer convenient setup
The Pro10100 comes standard with powered zoom and focus, which enables the installer to easily adjust lens zoom and focus settings from a remote control. This feature provides installation flexibility, ease of use, and fast deployment.
- Interchangeable lens design for greater versatility
An interchangeable lens design provides greater flexibility for various large venue and commercial installations. With optional short throw, standard throw, and long throw lenses, the Pro10100 offers various throw ratios and distances to meet the installation needs for different environments.
- Versatile connectivity
The Pro10100 includes a wide range of high-definition content inputs including HDMI, DVI-D, 5 BNC (RGBHV), VGA, composite video and S-video. In addition, a RJ45 connection provides network capability for monitoring and managing. This wide range of connectivity boosts the Pro10100's functionality by letting it work in tandem with a number of other peripherals.
- Designed for 360-degree installation
With a 360-degree installation design, the Pro10100 can be installed both vertically and horizontally. Combined with powered lens shift and optional edge blending features, the Pro10100 reduces installation limitations and provides improved projection flexibility for a wide range of usage environments and installation applications.
- Precise DICOM SIM technology
With the latest DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) standard, ViewSonic's Pro10100 is able to precisely display multiple high-resolution DICOM-format medical images, including X-rays, sonograms and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) images. Whether it is used in hospitals, medical centers, or academic conferences, the Pro10100 projector always delivers the most precise DICOM images.
No Reviews are available at this time