Applications drive innovation and profitability, allowing your business to leverage trends such as cloud computing, mobility, and software-defined networking (SDN). Your IT department depends on your network infrastructure to meet the challenges of today - and tomorrow. F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) helps you deliver your applications to your users in a reliable, secure, and optimized way. You get the extensibility and flexibility of application services with the programmability you need to manage your physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure. With BIG-IP LTM, you have the power to simplify, automate, and customize applications faster and more predictably.
F5 VIPRION Local Traffic Manager 2150 - Load balancing device - 8 ports - 10 GigE - plug-in module
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 1000000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 400000 connections per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 18 Gbps
- Layer 4 throughput: 40 Gbps
- Hardware compression: 200 Mbps
- SSL bulk throughput: 9 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 4000 transactions per second
- SYN/DDoS protection: 40000000 cookies per second
- Network monitoring, firewall protection, NAT+ support, IPv6 support, DDos attack prevention, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, F5 iRules, Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), SSL acceleration, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), tagged VLAN, F5 iApps, F5 ScaleN, F5 iControl
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 8 x 1Gb Ethernet/10Gb Ethernet - SFP+
Software / System Requirements
- Deliver applications rapidly and reliably
Optimize for today's web applications with HTTP 2.0 to ensure that your customers and users have access to the applications they need - whenever they need them.
- Automate and customize with programmable infrastructure
Control your applications - from connection and traffic to configuration and management - with F5's unique TMOS operating system, which includes native protocol support, open management APIs, and an event-driven scripting language.
- Transition to SDN and cloud networks
Realize operational consistency and comply with business needs across physical, virtual, and cloud environments with deployment flexibility and scalability.
- Easily deploy and manage applications
User-defined F5 iApps Templates make it easy to deploy, manage, and get complete visibility into your applications.
- Secure your critical applications
Protect the apps that run your business with industry-leading SSL performance and visibility.
No Reviews are available at this time