The ground-breaking ioDrive2 continues Fusion-io's tradition of providing the enterprise with industry-leading performance and reliability. Accelerate enterprise applications with the Fusion ioDrive, a PCIe flash based storage solutions featuring low latency, high capacity and performance.
Fusion-io ioDrive2 - Solid state drive - 785 GB - internal - PCI Express 2.0 x4 - for UCS C22 M3, C220 M3, C240 M3, C420 M3, C460 M2, Managed C240 M3
- Solid state drive - internal
Internal Data Rate:
- 1.5 GBps (read) / 1.1 GBps (write)
Software & System Requirements
- HP-UX 11i, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, CentOS 5.0, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Oracle Enterprise Linux 4, Oracle Enterprise Linux 5, OpenSolaris 2009.06, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 (64-bit versions), Ubuntu 10.x, Ubuntu 11.x, Red Hat Fedora 15, Oracle Solaris 10 9/10, SunSoft Solaris 10 (8/11), VMware ESX 4.1, VMware ESX 4.0, VMware ESXi 4.1, VMware ESXi 5, CentOS 6.0, Red Hat Fedora 16, Oracle Enterprise Linux 6, openSUSE 12.0
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Cisco UCS C22 M3 Entry Smart Play, C22 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Large Form Factor, C22 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor, C22 M3 Rack Server, C22 M3 Value Smart Play, C220 M3 Entry Smart Play, C220 M3 High-Density Rack Server Large Form Factor Hard Disk Drive, C220 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor, C220 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor (Not a standalone SKU), C220 M3 Performance Smart Play, C220 M3 Scale Smart Play, C220 M3 Small Form Factor, C220 M3 Small Form Factor Business Edition, C220 M3 Value Smart Play, C240 M3 Entry SmartPlay, C240 M3 High-Density Rack Server (Large Form Factor Hard Disk Drive Model), C240 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor, C240 M3 Performance Smart Play, C240 M3 Scale Smart Play, C240 M3 Value Smart Play, C420 M3 High-Performance Rack Server, C460 M2 High-Performance Rack-Mount Server, C460 M2 High-Performance Rack-Mount Server for HANA, Managed C240 M3 High-Density Rack-Mount Server Small Form Factor
- Consistent low latency performance
The ioMemory platform provides consistent low latency access for mixed workloads with 15-microsecond access latency, 3 Gbps bandwidth, over 700,000 read IOPS and over 1,100,000 write IOPS. The sophisticated ioMemory architecture allows for nearly symmetrical read and write performance with best in class low queue depth performance, making the ioDrive2 ideal across a wide variety of real world, high-performance enterprise environments.
- Low CPU utilization per unit of application work
The ioMemory platform integrates with host system CPUs as a memory tier to give multiple (and mostly idle) processor cores, direct and parallel access to the flash. The platform's cut-through architecture gives systems more work per unit of processing, and continues to deliver performance increases as CPU power increases.
- Enterprise reliability via self-healing, wear management, and predictive monitoring
The ioMemory platform includes powerful features to eliminate concerns about reliability, including NAND failures and excessive wear. The intelligent, self-healing feature called adaptive flashback provides complete, chip-level fault tolerance, which enables ioMemory products to repair itself after a single chip or a multi-chip failure without interrupting business continuity.
No Reviews are available at this time