BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) increases your operational efficiency and ensures peak network performance by providing a flexible, high-performance application delivery system. With its application-centric perspective, BIG-IP LTM optimizes your network infrastructure to deliver availability, security, and performance for critical business applications.
F5 VIPRION Local Traffic Manager 2250 - Load balancing device - 10 GigE, 40 Gigabit LAN - plug-in module
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 2000000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 1000000 connections per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 80 Gbps
- Layer 4 throughput: 80 Gbps
- Hardware compression: 200 Mbps
- SSL bulk throughput: 36 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 10000 transactions per second
- SYN/DDoS protection: 60000000 cookies per second
- Network monitoring, firewall protection, NAT+ support, IPv6 support, DDos attack prevention, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, F5 iRules, Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), SSL acceleration, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), tagged VLAN, F5 iApps, F5 ScaleN, F5 iControl
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 4 x 40Gb Ethernet - QSFP+
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
Software / System Requirements
- Protect your critical applications
As the web evolves, expectations around security change. SSL is becoming the norm for any application that stores user information. BIG-IP LTM delivers industry-leading SSL performance so you can cost-effectively protect the entire user experience by encrypting everything from the client to the server. BIG-IP LTM also protects against potentially crippling DDoS attacks. If you need to add firewall protection, application security, and access control, you can add optional modules to further secure your infrastructure - all with centralized visibility and control.
- Deliver performance and scale
Faster application performance increases employee productivity, boosts business operations, and drives customer revenue. Using real-time protocol and traffic management decisions based on application and server conditions, extensive connection management, and TCP and content offloading, BIG-IP LTM dramatically improves page load times and the user experience. Optional add-on modules offer further performance gains. And with F5 ScaleN technology that delivers on-demand scaling capabilities, BIG-IP LTM helps you adapt to shifting performance and application needs.
- Reduce downtime
With damages calculated in terms of lost revenue and reputation, keeping applications consistently available is vital to your organization's health. BIG-IP LTM protects applications by removing single points of failure, giving you fine-grained bandwidth control and optimizing your most important applications. And since BIG-IP LTM tracks the dynamic performance levels of servers in a group, it ensures that all sites are not just always on, but are more scalable and easier to manage than ever.
No Reviews are available at this time