F5 BIG-IP Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT) offers a broad set of tools that enables service providers to successfully migrate to IPv6 while continuing to support and interoperate with existing IPv4 devices and content. BIG-IP CGNAT offers service providers tunneling solutions with Dual-Stack Lite capabilities as well as native network address translation solutions, such as NAT44 and NAT64. It provides carrier-grade scalability by offering a very high number of IP address translations, very fast NAT translation setup rates, high throughput, and high-speed logging.
F5 VIPRION Carrier-Grade NAT B2250 - Application accelerator - 10 GigE, 40 Gigabit LAN - plug-in module
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 2000000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 1000000 connections per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 80 Gbps
- Layer 4 throughput: 80 Gbps
- Hardware compression: 200 Mbps
- SSL bulk throughput: 36 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 10000 transactions per second
- SYN/DDoS protection: 60000000 cookies per second
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 4 x 40Gb Ethernet - QSFP+
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
Software / System Requirements
- Optimize network performance with carrier-grade performance and scalability
Ensure optimal, carrier-grade network performance during IPv6 migration. BIG-IP CGNAT has the ability to scale to tens of millions of IP address translations, translation setup rates in the order of a million per second, and tens of gigabits of performance. It further improves performance with high-speed logging |HSL) capabilities. This enables you to reduce spending as you can handle your migration needs with fewer servers in the network.
- Reduce servers and management costs
Achieve lower CapEx, OpEx, and power and cooling costs by optimizing your existing network infrastructure and consolidating core elements, deluding policy enforcement management, firewall, TCP optimization, and intelligent traffic steering with a unified, easy-to-manage platform.
- Manage address depletion and IPv6 migration with flexible deployment options
Ensure compatibility in the network between legacy IPv4 and IPv6 devices and content while having multiple ways to manage IPv4 address depletion and IPv6 migration. BIG-IP CGNAT offers greater flexibility to choose which migration strategy best fits your timeline.
No Reviews are available at this time