The legacy friendly, business-critical IPS display. Get a 5:4 aspect ratio display designed for all of your business-specific applications, now with the impeccable presentation and extra-wide viewing angles of IPS technology. Enjoy customizable comfort from a completely adjustable stand and be environmentally responsible with designed-in energy efficiency.
HP EliteDisplay E190i - LED monitor - 18.9" (18.9" viewable) - 1280 x 1024 - IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 8 ms - DVI-D, VGA, DisplayPort - meteorite with black stand - Smart Buy (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- 1000:1 / 3000000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- AssetControl, Ultra Slim Design, 72% color gamut, On-screen Digital Controls, Mercury free, arsenic free
- Meteorite with black stand
- 16.4 in x 1.9 in x 13.7 in - without stand
- USB 2.0 upstream (Type B)
- 2 x USB 2.0 downstream (Type A)
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- 1 x VGA cable - 6 ft
- 1 x DisplayPort cable - 6 ft
- 1 x USB cable - 6 ft
- Plug and Play, TUV, VCCI, GS, ISO 14001, EN55022 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, CCC, EN55024 Class B, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, ISO 9241-307, KCC, WEEE, CISPR, MEPS, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, E-Standby, KC, ERP, CECP, CEL, EuP, CNS 13438, EN60950-1:2001
Manufacturer Selling Program:
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Software / System Requirements
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, Driver, HP Display Assistant
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 16.4 in - depth: 1.9 in - height: 13.7 in - weight: 6.6 lbs
- With stand - width: 16.4 in - depth: 7.6 in - height: 14.4 in - weight: 10.8 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 15 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Now see everything
Get great 178-degree viewing angles and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Accurately view sharp images and consistent color from almost any angle-with less distortion than conventional TN (Twisted Nematic) panels.
- Stay the course
Keep the 5:4 aspect ratio that your business-specific enterprise and public sector applications are designed to work with. Enjoy ample space for all your tasks on the 18.89-inch diagonal screen.
- Power through your day in comfort
Find your most comfortable viewing position with customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings.
- Help control your environmental impact
Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy efficient design that's ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Gold registered..
The display also includes mercury-free display backlights, low halogen components, and arsenic-free display glass.
- Performance and connectivity
Get crisp, clear content and video from the high 3M:1 dynamic contrast ratio and fast response time.
Easily connect media and devices at the monitor with convenient VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort inputs and the integrated USB hub.
- Productivity and management software
Personalize your workspace with resizable screen partitions and work in documents, spreadsheets, and e-mail in separate regions of the screen-at the same time-with HP Display Assistant software.
View open applications on all of your connected displays with the expanded toolbar.
Deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if it's disconnected from a PC without approval.
- Global HP service and support
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty.
Select optional HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard warranties.
No Reviews are available at this time