The Linksys LRT series integrates Gigabit firewall, site-to-site VPN, and various remote access VPN technologies into a single box. With two models to choose from, Linksys Gigabit VPN Routers provide secure and reliable network service for employees whether they're at the office or on the road.
Linksys Business LRT214 - Router - 4-port switch - GigE
- Router - 4-port switch (integrated)
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- VPN throughput (IPSec): 110 Mbps
- NAT throughput: 900 Mbps
- Concurrent connections: 30000
Network / Transport Protocol:
- PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP, DDNS
- RIP-1, RIP-2, static IP routing
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS
- Firewall protection, DMZ port, DHCP support, NAT support, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, Syslog support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, URL filtering, firmware upgradable, Dead Peer Detection (DPD), IPSec NAT-Traversal (NAT-T), DHCP server, DNS proxy, port forwarding, reset button, port triggering, DHCP relay, IPv6-to-IPv4 gateway, tagged VLAN, VPN Server, IGMP proxy, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.3az, UPnP, FCC Class B certified
- Port status, system, WAN, LAN, DMZ, diagnostic, VPN
- LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- DMZ: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 85% (non-condensing)
- OpenVPN server support
It allows OpenVPN clients running on employees' laptops, smartphones, and tablets to connect to the offices using two-factory authentication.
- Integrated firewall
Supports URL filtering and access rules that allow administrator to further regulate the traffic within the business network based on the services and source/destination IP addresses.
- 802.1q support
It provides separation between resources in different SSIDs/VLANs. With inter-VLAN routing, the products allow specified traffic to traverse between VLANs.
- Intuitive web administrative interface
Allows small business owners to deploy and manage the routers without professional IT staff onsite.
No Reviews are available at this time