The Linksys LRT series integrates Gigabit firewall, site-to-site VPN, and various remote access VPN technologies into a single box. With two models to choose from, Linksys Gigabit VPN Routers provide secure and reliable network service for employees whether they're at the office or on the road.
Linksys Business LRT224 - Router - 4-port switch - GigE - WAN ports: 2
- Router - 4-port switch (integrated)
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- VPN throughput (IPSec): 110 Mbps
- NAT throughput: 900 Mbps
- Concurrent connections: 30000
Network / Transport Protocol:
- PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP, DDNS
- RIP-1, RIP-2, static IP routing, RIPng
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS
- Firewall protection, DMZ port, DHCP support, NAT support, auto-negotiation, load balancing, VLAN support, Syslog support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, URL filtering, firmware upgradable, Dead Peer Detection (DPD), IPSec NAT-Traversal (NAT-T), DHCP server, DNS proxy, port forwarding, reset button, port triggering, DHCP relay, IPv6-to-IPv4 gateway, tagged VLAN, VPN Server, IGMP proxy, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.3az, UPnP, FCC Class B certified
- Port status, system, WAN, LAN, DMZ, diagnostic, VPN
- LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- WAN / DMZ: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 85% (non-condensing)
- Open VPN server support
Allows to open VPN clients running on employees' laptops, smartphones, and tablets to connect to the offices using two-factory authentication.
- WAN failover
Supports WAN failover, which allows a business to continue its network operation when one of its WAN connections to the Internet fails.
- Dual-wan load balancing
The dual-WAN VPN router can aggregate the bandwidths of both WAN connections to achieve a higher Internet bandwidth than what a single WAN connection can provide.
- Integrated firewall
Supports URL filtering and access rules that allow administrator to further regulate the traffic within the business network based on the services (i.e. TCP/UDP ports) and source/destination IP addresses.
No Reviews are available at this time