Scan-to-IP is easy to use - anyone in your organization can set it up and enable bar code scanning in just minutes. Since Scan-to-IP works over your existing Wi-Fi wireless LAN (WLAN) instead of Bluetooth, you can enable bar code capture anywhere in your facility. And you can send the data to virtually any application on your network. The result? A rapid return on your investment - your business can begin reaping the benefits of mobility shortly after you take the device out of the box.
Zebra MT2070 - Data collection terminal - rugged - Win CE 5.0 - 64 MB color (320 x 240) - barcode reader - (2D imager) - USB host - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi - twilight black
- Data collection terminal - rugged
- Code 93, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, ISBT 128, NW-7, IATA, ISBN, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Code 39 Full ASCII, Discrete 2 of 5, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF417, Data Matrix, ITF, TLC39, Australian Post, Japanese Post, Kix (Netherlands) Post, MacroPDF417, UK Post, Royal Mail, Micro QR code, 4-State postal code, CC-A, CC-B, CC-C, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Stacked, DataMatrix Inverse, QR Inverse, Aztec Inverse, Chinese 2 of 5, UPC/EAN supplementals, UPU FICS, US Planet, US Postnet, USPS 4-state (US4CB), Base 32, ISBT Concat
- MCL, Microsoft Windows CE EMDK, Motorola EMDK
Expansion and Connectivity
- 1 x serial RS-232
- 1 x USB 2.0
- IEC 825-1/EN 60825-1 class 1, Bluetooth Class 1, FCC Part 15 B, RSS-210, IEC 60529 IP54, FIPS 140-2, FCC Part 2, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FDA, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-17
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Send data to virtually any application - and multiple applications
You can send the captured bar code data to the application of your choice, including an Excel spreadsheet or a Microsoft Word or Notepad document. In addition, since you can choose your data delimiter, you can easily upload captured data into any existing enterprise application. And in the event that workers are performing different tasks that require data to be sent to multiple applications, the simple scanning of a pairing bar code directs the data to the right application.
- Get interference-free wireless scanning anywhere in your facility
Since Scan-to-IP uses the Wi-Fi radio instead of the Bluetooth radio, your workers can scan bar codes anywhere inside your facility that has Wi-Fi coverage - the Bluetooth distance limitation is eliminated. In addition, the WLAN coverage issues that can arise due to interference from Bluetooth radios are also eliminated.
- Get Wi-Fi security and speed
Transmitting bar code data over your Wi-Fi WLAN instead of via Bluetooth allows you to take advantage of WLAN security and high-speed data transfer - data is safer and even volumes of data-rich 2D bar codes can be captured and transmitted instantly.
- Add as many users as you like
This robust out-of-the-box scanning solution allows you to support multiple scanners on the same host. No matter how many workers may need to scan bar codes on your production line or in your warehouse today or tomorrow, you can add them as needed.
- Prevent data errors with visual data verification
Scan-to-IP allows you to take advantage of the display that is integrated into the MT2090. When a bar code is scanned, the information appears on the display. Users can then easily verify that the scan was completed accurately, as well as utilize the resulting data to ensure task accuracy. For example, a user who is scanning a part on a production line can verify the right part is about to be used, protecting product quality.
- Automatically capture a full audit trail
As your users scan bar codes throughout each day, a history file is automatically captured, so you can see which scanner scanned each and every bar code, complete with a department identification code, date stamp and time stamp (if desired).
Zebra - Power adapter - AC 100-240 V - for Zebra MC2100, MC3090, MC3200, MC55, MC67, MC9090, MC92, MC9200, TC55, TC70, TC75, TC77
No Reviews are available at this time