The ViewSonic Pro10100 is a high-brightness installation DLP projector. It boasts 6,000 lumens of brightness, XGA (1024x768) native resolution, and is designed for theaters, museums, auditoriums, lecture halls, houses of worship, and other large commercial venues. The Pro10100 comes standard with powered zoom and focus, motorized vertical and horizontal lens shift, network management, and DICOM SIM mode. With dual-layer dust-free filter and advanced heat-dissipation technology, the Pro10100 is designed to support 24/7 continuous use and 360-degree installation. Optional features include interchangeable lenses that provide increased installation flexibility, multiple-image edge-blending capability, and image-correction technology for 4-corner, curve, pincushion, barrel, and rotation projection surfaces. In addition, with its wide range of digital and analog inputs, the Pro10100 is the ideal solution for commercial installations and large venues.
ViewSonic Pro10100-SD - DLP projector - 6000 lumens - XGA (1024 x 768) - 4:3 - short-throw zoom lens
- XGA - XGA (1024 x 768) (native) / 1680 x 1050 (resized)
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 1500 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 2000 hour(s) - economic mode
- Eco-Mode technology, BrilliantColor, DICOM Simulation Mode, 360° projection
Keystone Correction Type:
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- PAL-B/G, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-I, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60, NTSC 3.58, PAL-D, SECAM L, PAL-H, SECAM K1, SECAM D/K, SECAM B/G, M-NTSC
Analog Video Signal:
- RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video
- VGA, HDMI, component video, composite video, S-Video, RGB
- 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN
- 1 x component video input - BNC x 5
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x network - RJ-45 (management)
- UL, TUV GS, C-Tick, cUL, CCC, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, REACH, ICES-004, ERP
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Sound Emission (Economic Mode):
- 6,000 lumens of brightness ideal for large venues
ViewSonic'sPro10100 high-brightness professional installation projector is designed for large venues including auditoriums, convention centers, lecture halls, houses of worship and more. Ideal for various commercial applications, the Pro10100 outputs 6,000 lumens ofstunning brightness for clear, sharp images even in high ambient light environments.
- DLP technology
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology used in Hollywood. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD-based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP-based projectors from ViewSonic is among the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry.
- BrilliantColor technology
ViewSonic's Pro10100 projector with BrilliantColor technology features multi-color processing to produce stunning, vibrant colors. Unlike other technologies that use just 3 primary colors to produce the image (such as LCD), the Pro10100 uses up to 6 separate colors. The sophisticated multi-segment color wheel enhances yellow color performance, which is essential for accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, the projected images are richer and more vibrant with precise details.
- Motorized vertical & horizontal lens shift
Equipped with a motorized lensshift feature, ViewSonic'sPro10100 projector offers vertical and horizontal adjustments of the projection lens. This feature provides flexible projector placement for challenging installations.
- Powered zoom & focus offer convenient setup
The Pro10100 comes standard with powered zoom and focus, which enables the installer to easily adjust lens zoom and focus settings from a remote control. This feature provides installation flexibility, ease of use, and fast deployment.
- Interchangeable lens design for greater versatility
An interchangeable lens design provides greater flexibility for various large venue and commercial installations. With optional short throw, standard throw, and long throw lenses, the Pro10100 offers various throw ratios and distances to meet the installation needs for different environments.
No Reviews are available at this time