Each F5 Viprion platform is a single, powerful Application Delivery Controller (ADC) with modular performance blades you can add or remove with no disruption to your applications. Instead of adding more devices in the network and segmenting applications, you can simply add more power to your existing infrastructure as needs arise. VIPRION gives you the scalability you need to establish a solid and sustainable ADN growth strategy.
F5 VIPRION 2150 Blade StrongBox Evaluation Unit - Application accelerator - 8 ports - 10 GigE - StrongBox Evaluation - plug-in module
Processor / Memory / Storage
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Layer 7 throughput: 1000000 requests per second
- Layer 4 throughput: 400000 connections per second
- Layer 7 throughput: 18 Gbps
- Layer 4 throughput: 40 Gbps
- Hardware compression: 400 Mbps
- SSL bulk throughput: 9 Gbps
- SSL encryption performance: 4000 transactions per second
- SYN/DDoS protection: 40000000 cookies per second
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 8 x 1Gb Ethernet/10Gb Ethernet - SFP+
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 1 x serial - RJ-45
- 1 x console - RJ-45
- 2 x 10Gb Ethernet SR SFP+ transceiver
Manufacturer Selling Program:
- F5 StrongBox Evaluation Program
Software / System Requirements
- Reduce costs
Decrease OpEx and CapEx with the F5 ScaleN architecture, which provides the unique flexibility to scale on demand, virtualize, and deliver application scaling in a device cluster.
- Maximize performance
Manage and protect demanding apps with industry-leading layer 4 and layer 7 performance and SSL processing power.
- Consolidate devices
Reduce the number of servers and ADCs along with power, space, cooling, and management requirements.
- Achieve ultimate reliability
Make the ADN always available with redundancy at both the chassis and blade levels.
No Reviews are available at this time