Axis A1001 Network Door Controller is an open, non-proprietary platform for access management that meets the requirements for advanced enterprise systems as well as smaller installations. AXIS A1001 is open for third-party software, allowing the unit to be integrated with solutions provided by Axis partners.
Axis A1001 Network Door Controller - Door controller - wired
- E-mail notification, wall mountable, ceiling mountable, PoE+, IP address filtering, event log, Network Access Control (NAC), ONVIF support, 802.1x authentication, administrator's password, ASSA ABLOY Aperio wireless lock technology
- Fast Ethernet
- Terminal block
- Connector kit, cable ties
Power Consumption Operational:
- C-Tick, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, EN 61000-6-1, UL 2043, EN 61000-6-2, VCCI Class B, EN 50581, AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B, FCC Part 15 Class B, UL 294, IEC/EN/UL 60950-1, EN 50130-4
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 85% (non-condensing)
- An open platform for access management
AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller is an open, non-proprietary platform for access management that meets the requirements for advanced enterprise systems as well as smaller installations.
- Compatible with standard components
The system is completed with standard IT equipment, readers, door locks and door position sensors that meet the installation requirements.
- Effective installation in focus
The controller is designed for wall and ceiling mount and plenum rating removes need for extra cabinet when mounted above drop ceiling. The use of Power over Ethernet reduces the need for separate power cables to door accessories and proprietary data cables. The unit's color coded connectors and the configuration wizard enables fail-safe and effective installations.
AXIS Midspan - PoE injector - AC 100-240 V - 30 Watt - for AXIS C1410, M3064, M3065, M3066, M3067, M3068, M3075, M3205, P5654, Q1615, Q6075, Q9216
No Reviews are available at this time