The HPE 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series extends the life of legacy devices by bridging Ethernet clients to WLAN and extending WLAN access to a range of protocols. Electronic cash registers, medical and manufacturing equipment, and other devices can be deployed in any location with a WLAN signal saving the time and expense needed for installing Ethernet cables for network access. The 501 Wireless Client Bridge integrates into the HPE Mobility System and is compatible with an IEEE 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN network infrastructure from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and other vendors.
HPE 501 Wireless Client Bridge - Wireless router - GigE - 802.11b/g/n/ac - Dual Band - wall-mountable
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
Network / Transport Protocol:
Remote Management Protocol:
- TLS, PEAP, WPA, WPA2, WEP
- RADIUS, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), DFS support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, MIMO technology, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, RADIUS support, QoS tagging, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11e, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, FCC Part 15.247, OET 65 C, RSS-102, UL 2043, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15.407, EN 60601-1-2, EN 62311, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950, EN 300 328, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 893, EN 301 489-17
- Serial: 1 x RS-232C
- WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
Software / System Requirements
- HP Quick Start, HP Intelligent Management Center
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - lifetime - response time: next business day
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- High Speed Wireless Connectivity for Legacy Wired Devices
The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series links up to 15 Ethernet devices or an RS 232 serial device to WLAN network, extending wireless access to legacy devices. Offers high speed wireless connectivity with an internal dual band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n radio for wirelessly transmitting and receiving data at up to 1.3 Gbps. Enables a RS-232 asynchronous terminal device to communicate with compatible stations on the network with an integrated serial to TCP/IP converter. Improves wireless coverage areas and reception with optional outdoor MIMO antennas.
- Investment Protection and Reduced Costs
The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series cost-effectively extends wired connectivity to hard to wire locations by linking multiple LAN segments via an access point. Improves the performance of legacy wireless devices such as wireless medical equipment. Offers Interoperability with an IEEE 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/n/ac WLAN network infrastructure from HP and other vendors. Supports Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 year 24x7 phone support.
- Robust Security
The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series protects the network from intrusion with enterprise class layered security, including 802.1X support. Provides data integrity of the wireless traffic with hardware accelerated encryption delivering high-performance with WPA2 and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) security.
No Reviews are available at this time