NETGEAR Smart Managed Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, better PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. Designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. The switch is optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. 52 port configurations with Gigabit Ethernet with PoE. Comes with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. Ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
NETGEAR GS748T 48-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch - Switch - L3 Lite - smart - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Gigabit SFP + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- Switch - 48 ports - L3 Lite - smart
- Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Gigabit SFP + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 256
- ACL entries: 100
- Static routes: 32
- Layer 2 multicast groups: 512
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 3, HTTP
- Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-sensing per device, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, store and forward, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), LACP support, LLDP support, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Strict Priority Queuing (SPQ), 2MB packet buffer, VoIP support, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
- IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1as, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az
- Port transmission speed, power, link/activity, fan
- 48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
- 2 x 1000Base-X SFP uplink
- 2 x 1000Base-X SFP
Power Consumption Operational:
- CISPR 22 Class A, EN 60950, IEC950, UL 1950, EN55024, CSA 22.2 No. 950, EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1, CCC, FCC Part 15 A, C-Tick Class A, VCCI Class A
- Latin America, North America
Software / System Requirements
Service & Support:
- NETGEAR lifetime warranty
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Comprehensive QoS features
Port-based or 802.1p-based prioritization. Layer 3-based (DSCP) prioritization. Port-based ingress and egress rate limiting. Advanced controls for optimized network performance and better delivery of mission-critical traffic such as voice and video.
- DHCP Snooping
Ensure IP address allocation integrity by allowing only clients with specific IP/MAC addresses to have access to the network.
- Dual firmware images and configuration files
Dual firmware image and dual configuration file for transparent firmware updates/configuration changes with minimum service interruption.
- Protected ports
Ensure no exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic between the protected ports on the switch, therefore, improve the security of your converged network where your sensitive phone conversation can stay private and your surveillance video clips can be forwarded to their designated storage device without leakage or alteration.
- Dynamic ARP inspection
Prevents a class of man-in-the-middle attacks, where an unfriendly station intercepts traffic for other stations by poisoning the ARP caches of its unsuspecting neighbors.
- Multicast VLAN registration
Eliminates the replication of the same multicast traffic for every VLAN by sending multicast traffic only on to the dedicated multicast/source VLAN, resulting in more efficient utilization of network bandwidth.
No Reviews are available at this time