A carbon fiber roll cage with reinforcement throughout makes the X1 Carbon Ultrabook ultralight, ultradurable and highly portable. Stay unplugged all day, but when needed, boost your battery up to 80% capacity in just 35 minutes.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (1st Gen) 3448 - Ultrabook - Core i5 3427U / 1.8 GHz - Win 7 Pro 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 120 GB SSD - 14" 1600 x 900 (HD+) - HD Graphics 4000 - vPro
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition
- Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) 3427U / 1.8 GHz
- Mobile Intel QS77 Express
- Hyper-Threading Technology, integrated memory controller, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 4 GB (provided memory is soldered)
LCD Backlight Technology:
- Stereo speakers, dual array microphone
- High Definition Audio, Dolby Home Theater v4
- Keyboard, TrackPoint, UltraNav
- Volume control, spill-resistant, multi-touch touchpad, buttonless touchpad
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205S - PCI Express Mini Card
- USB 3.0
- USB 2.0
- Mini DisplayPort
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
Memory Card Reader:
- 4 in 1 (SD Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Card, SDXC Card)
- ThinkVantage Access Connections, ThinkVantage Power Manager, Fingerprint Software, Lenovo Password Manager, ThinkVantage Product Recovery, Lenovo Simple Tap, Lenovo Message Center Plus, Lenovo Solution Center, Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync
- Carbon fiber, magnesium-aluminum alloy
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Administrator password, hard drive password, power-on password, ThinkPad Roll Cage, Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT), RapidCharge, 1 USB 2.0 (powered)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- TCO Certified Notebooks 8
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years - pick-up and return
- Limited warranty - battery - 1 year
- Technical support - phone consulting - 3 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Long Battery Life
Stay unplugged all day - up to 8.2 hours - but when you do need to boost your battery, breakthrough Lenovo RapidCharge technology charges up to 80% in just 35 minutes.
- ThinkPad Precision Keyboard
Spill-resistant, six-row, island style keys enhance accuracy and comfort - plus backlit keyboard makes working in dark environments effortless.
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader
Get quick, convenient access and secure login with one swipe.
- Power Manager Software
Intuitively limits the energy drain of idle processes and provides an extra surge of energy when needed most, stretching your system's unplugged run-time to the max.
- Military-Specification Testing
Validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust. Along with the carbon fiber roll cage and reinforcement throughout, the ensures durability. A carbon fiber roll cage with reinforcement throughout makes the X1 Carbon ultradurable, yet highly portable.
- ThinkVantage Active Protection System (APS)
For models with traditional hard drives, an accelerometer detects movement and stops the drive when a fall or similar event is detected. Rubber mounts are used for the hard disk drive (rather than rails) and the HDD connector is not rigidly attached to the board, so the connector absorbs shock and impact and protects against system damage.
- Advanced Thermal Design
Dual vents and new fan blade design deliver 28% increase in airflow, plus dust collection is minimized. As a result, select ThinkPad models provide better processing performance and system reliability by minimizing system temperatures, as well as promoting a longer lifecycle.
No Reviews are available at this time