Sophos Network Protection combines technologies to provide multi-layered advanced threat protection. With command-and-control detection, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and VPN gateway, it protects your network by blocking harmful incoming and outgoing traffic and enables secure access for authorized users.
Sophos SG 210 Network Protection - Subscription license (3 years) - 1 appliance
- Online & appliance based services - firewall, appliance software, intrusion detection
- Subscription license - 3 years
- New releases update - 3 years
- Web knowledge base access - 3 years
- Phone consulting - 3 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- E-mail consulting - 3 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Web support - 3 years - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Proven protection against exploits and intruders
Advanced threat protection provides a single pain of glass to identify and block even the most targeted attacks on your network. By combining command and control and Botnet detection, IPS patterns and Deep Packet Inspection, Sophos identifies and blocks application- and protocol-related probes and attacks.
- Maximize your network performance
Software and hardware is engineered to give you the throughput speeds you need. Cost-efficiently balance your Internet traffic among different WAN uplinks while using 3G/UMTS USB sticks for more connection options. Custom quality-of-service options guarantee bandwidth availability for certain types of outgoing network traffic.
- Connect remote offices with configurationless VPN
It's easy to setup multiple site-to-site VPN tunnels with the same rules for load balancing and failover. And configurationless Sophos RED device lets you fully share computers in both networks or limit the traffic that can travel over the tunnels. Set up requires no technical skill at the remote sites and supports host names for tunnels with a built-in Dynamic DNS client.
No Reviews are available at this time